Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

lmao, because i wanted one? I'd like to add/mod some things about it in the future. However, I'm not into cars as much as I would like, so I really wouldn't know where to start. And for those of you automative amerifags, I would rather have a chevy than a ford, but i'll take what i can get.

Lol Skitt.

Great way to start tuning up your mustang is to go and replace all the basics. Then see about adding a super/turbo to it. However make sure your engine is not total shit. If it is, possibly get a new crate motor.

Also, Heavy Chevy ftw. I'd honestly trade my little datsun in for one if i could, but i do not want to go from my 12-15 mpg to an 8 mpg lol... ( Had the offer to trade in my 93 datsun for a lifted 4 door chevy, with big muds on it).

To be honest, i would not heavily modify that mustang, as its not an older one, and it does not have the "look" of a great mustang in my opinion.

Went to get chinese food at Panda express with my buddy, and took some pics. The sound of the engine is amazing when he floors it, the acceleration feels so sick also haha

5646563566_3ec5677b7b_b.jpg5646570722_f486b4e4d6_b.jpg5646002161_382a32aefa_b.jpg

Nice, LSE's are such nice car's. I'm loving my LS. And yeah it sounds so nice. Pretty sure I'm going to put an aftermarket exhaust on mine to make it sound that much better.

The acceleration on a Lincoln... feels so sick?

I just choked from laughter.

Got to admit I chuckled pretty hard on that one too. Lincoln's are ridiculously heavy

I don't have a picture of my specific car, so here's one I pulled from Google.

1998FordExpeditionGreen-1.jpg

A Green 1997 Ford Expedition. Recently handed down to my from my dad who bought a RAV 4. I could have spent last summer working to buy a car, but instead I played Counterstrike, waited a year, and got one for free. I like how spacious and rugged it is, it makes it easy to move stuff, take a bunch of friends, go camping, go on dirt roads, take my canoe to the lake, etc, but it gets like 12 miles to the gallon.

Stuck driving that shit till i fix my truck.... Can't be a hard ass in a fucking minivan.

If you have means of picking up a girl other than your car though, getting laid in the back of a minivan is rather nice.

I used to pile up the back of my mom's Honda Odyssey with pillows and blankets if I planned on meeting up with my ex when I borrowed it back and highschool.

The acceleration on a Lincoln... feels so sick?

I just choked from laughter.

Have you driven a Lincoln LS fatboy? No; you havnt. At least look up some videos on youtube before looking like a jackass.

Here you go.

some more pics.

5646016879_edc004bc88_b.jpg

5646575714_f2f691c555_b.jpg

@ supernaut, my friend says you go on the lincolnvscadillac forums! :P hes on there. so you might recognize the pics.

If you have means of picking up a girl other than your car though, getting laid in the back of a minivan is rather nice.

I used to pile up the back of my mom's Honda Odyssey with pillows and blankets if I planned on meeting up with my ex when I borrowed it back and highschool.

Eh, that's why i like my truck. Called toss a mattress/ cushioning down in the back( i have my cousin's hunting/camping mats, comfy as fuck). But nah, i dont pickup chicks in my truck, mainly because if i pickup 1 friend, i pick up 2 :/. Annoying as fuck to have to shift when the smallest person is stuck in the middle( and its a guy, so, 2nd and 4th are both basically grabbing his balls because of how my truck's stick shift is sitting).

@ supernaut, my friend says you go on the lincolnvscadillac forums! :P hes on there. so you might recognize the pics.

Yah, I tend to lurk those forums over there, I thought I've seen those pics somewhere before.

not dissing the Lincoln but i gotta say im surprised. i've drivin my grandparents licoln town car and thats FUCKIN HUGE for a sedan. and its pretty heavy. i know theirs has a remote start engine so its kinda new.

but yeah that does sound badass, i like what my dad is gonna get on his 2008 porsche cayman s ( borla exhaust is so sexy)

though i keep my exhaust stock on my porsche 944 because that can't get any better.

lol at guy saying yeah porsche motherfucker. audio is crappy but best its a lot of bass. i fucking love that car.

Nah, I'm too busy jackin' the bitches, slappin' the hoes.

With a mac10 on the side of your hip?

OT: As of now... nothing but my parents plan on giving me my dad's Mercedes CLK 200 after maybe a year or two.

pics?

Couldn't take a picture of the actual car so i had to get one from google :/,

mercedes-benz-clk200.jpg

Have you driven a Lincoln LS fatboy? No; you havnt. At least look up some videos on youtube before looking like a jackass.

Here you go.

I don't understand why I would need to? Just looking at the car, I know it isn't going to feel as fast as you are making it seem.

The car weighs 3.5k lbs. According to the spec sheet I found online, the v8 gets like 260hp. This may or may not be right, but everyone says it is sub-300. The torque on the car is lower than the hp.

It is hard for me to imagine in what universe this car could be considered "fast", or feel "sick" when accelerating.

Don't get me wrong, the car looks like a great passenger car, but a sports car it is not.

EDIT: It might feel "sick" for you, if you have never been in a legitimate sports car.

7W225421-1sm.jpg

2007 Ford Focus ses

Pretty nice car, we bought it with 12k mileage used. The folks who owned it before us literally drove it to the store once a month or something.

It's got some guts, and came with high end Perelli tires.

(this pic wasn't taken by me, i googled it)

I don't understand why I would need to? Just looking at the car, I know it isn't going to feel as fast as you are making it seem.

The car weighs 3.5k lbs. According to the spec sheet I found online, the v8 gets like 260hp. This may or may not be right, but everyone says it is sub-300. The torque on the car is lower than the hp.

It is hard for me to imagine in what universe this car could be considered "fast", or feel "sick" when accelerating.

Don't get me wrong, the car looks like a great passenger car, but a sports car it is not.

EDIT: It might feel "sick" for you, if you have never been in a legitimate sports car.

The v8 only pushes out 260 hp? lol.

Well no fucking shit its not a sports car. god damn.

it does 280hp

and 286 lb-ft of torque.

ofc its not fast in the grand scheme of things, but its fast for what it is

it handles great compared to the new lincolns