Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Which xbox 360?

back to the topic

i have a 20 gb and ive had it since it came out(i was 2nd shipment) and i still have 6.7 gbs left.

i dont delete the games i own but i delete demos and i dont even DL other media(trailers, vids, gamer themes[waste of money])

and PSN sucks case and point.

i'd go with the elite its a good deal comes with everything the reg 20g has but wireless rechargable controller and has 120gb hardrive its about 50$ more for the elite but buying a regular then gettin the 120gb hardrive costs about 150$ more anyways so go with the elite

Guest some fag
i'd go with the elite its a good deal comes with everything the reg 20g has but wireless rechargable controller and has 120gb hardrive its about 50$ more for the elite but buying a regular then gettin the 120gb hardrive costs about 150$ more anyways so go with the elite

The Premium (white, 20GB, HDMI, wireless controller, headset, ethernet cable) is 350 bucks.

The Elite (black, 120GB, HDMI, wireless controller, headset, ethernet cable, play n' charge kit) is 450 bucks.

Thats a 100 dollar price difference. If you're looking to play games, then the Premium is the way to go, as you could get a few games with the money saved (1 new and a few used, or all used if you don't care).

Also, the price for the 120GB hard drive is a little outrageous, but you really don't need it, especially if you're concerned about music, movies and the like, as you can just stream it from your computer.

Wow however told me not to argue with Zues is right, he is full of shit and wont admit it.

PS3 cant take down the 360 in any benchmark, and has been a substitute for supercomputers in Universities for its amazing processing capabilities, learn your crap man. End of discussion, Im not posting on this topic anymore...

Thats why the xbox 360 price hasnt moved dramatically and the ps3 has? lol

Wow however told me not to argue with Zues is right, he is full of shit and wont admit it.

PS3 cant take down the 360 in any benchmark, and has been a substitute for supercomputers in Universities for its amazing processing capabilities, learn your crap man. End of discussion, Im not posting on this topic anymore...

Woah triple post SRY

Guest Fohacidal

First off, grats on the triple post! :D

Second, and I dont need to say this, the PS3's price drop was encouraged due to obvious losses in the stock market and because with Black Friday AND Christmas coming up, its the perfect insentive to buy a PS3, not to mention all the Blu-Ray deals going on and PS3 bundles. Now I dont have to worry about this, I bought a 60gb PS3 manufactured in January, and hasnt failed me since.

Also take a look at this I found it browsing tha intrawebz, minutes later a couple of websites had it posted up...

http://economist.com/business/displaystory...ory_id=10251308

Basically go to the second section of the article, analysts predict the PS3 surpassing 360 sales by 08 (more like the END of 08 realistically) and eventually catching up to the Wii..

HOWEVER we all know a novelty such as the Wii wont last long against the 360 or the PS3, its just not THAT kind of console, its a toy.

Guest Fohacidal

You type like a 5 year old on the forums, I might be new but Im starting to think nobody really cares what your opinion is :/

Guest some fag
First off, grats on the triple post! :D

Second, and I dont need to say this, the PS3's price drop was encouraged due to obvious losses in the stock market and because with Black Friday AND Christmas coming up, its the perfect insentive to buy a PS3, not to mention all the Blu-Ray deals going on and PS3 bundles. Now I dont have to worry about this, I bought a 60gb PS3 manufactured in January, and hasnt failed me since.

Also take a look at this I found it browsing tha intrawebz, minutes later a couple of websites had it posted up...

http://economist.com/business/displaystory...ory_id=10251308

Basically go to the second section of the article, analysts predict the PS3 surpassing 360 sales by 08 (more like the END of 08 realistically) and eventually catching up to the Wii..

HOWEVER we all know a novelty such as the Wii wont last long against the 360 or the PS3, its just not THAT kind of console, its a toy.

The Price drop was because they were losing 2:1 as far as competition goes and the fact that their consoles were just sitting on store shelves. Had the consoles been selling at a decent pace, then the prices would not have changed that much.

As far as PS3 sales surpassing the 360's in '08, well, there is that possibility. I'm not gonna' lie, though, it doesn't seem very likely. I can very easily see them catching up, but not surpassing.

With the price drop, I think I might buy a used 40GB PS3 sometime... The cheaper the better, I always say.

Guest Fohacidal

Like I said, loss in stock market... that means losing money which means not selling enough consoles. O.o

Also there is a STRONG possibility the PS3 SURPASSES the 360 BY THE END of 2008. It has already happened in 2 continents.

Guest some fag
Like I said, loss in stock market... that means losing money which means not selling enough consoles. O.o

Also there is a STRONG possibility the PS3 SURPASSES the 360 BY THE END of 2008. It has already happened in 2 continents.

Its happened in Japan. It has outsold the 360 for a month in Europe. That meaning it sold more consoles in one month than the 360 in Europe. Actually, I think it was just 2 weeks, but whatever.

Guest Fohacidal

Oh yeah, sorry, I meant to say in short term numbers, in long term numbers the PS3 has catching up to do./

Guest some fag
Why buy a 360 when I can buy a PC?

Because you can't. You wasted all your monies on a PS3. :P

Man all i know micros soft will never get ruined they have bill gates... and if micro soft was ruined then we have to go to crappier softwares which sucks

O RLY?

But seriously, if you can't fork out 400 bucks or your parents can't (and you aren't poor or homeless), kill yourself lol.

400 bucks would get you a crappy rig.

Guest some fag
Or just get a PS3.

Now, why would ANYONE want to do that? :P