Sign in to follow this  

uv member party

Yer, that would be good fun. But then again i live at the opposite end of the world <_<

O well. But a CSS dance should be great. UV clan dance part two :P

We should have a real life party sometime! Dude, that'd be SO SICK! Like a bbq at bios' house :D

my company headquarters is in tempe, and im working in chandler right now :D. sucks man, i live in north phoenix lolz

Guest Fohacidal
well more of a get together.

on the gungame server or 24/7

what do you think?

I think Im still ranked #1 on the GG server so Im up for it, so I can rub it in yalls faces :D

I think Im still ranked #1 on the GG server so Im up for it, so I can rub it in yalls faces :D

:huh: We have a Gun Game server, (that works)? :blink: When ever I look at it no one is there. :mellow:

I came, i saw, i raped, i got bored, i went to zombieees xD

LOL :D

Fetus, u might be right, but it maybe would be awsome, but any way, I live in Finland, so that wouldn't be so good... And i'm sure bios would so glad if everyone would come and mess upp at his place XD

The gg server is like always empty.

LOL :D

Fetus, u might be right, but it maybe would be awsome, but any way, I live in Finland, so that wouldn't be so good... And i'm sure bios would so glad if everyone would come and mess upp at his place XD

The gg server is like always empty.

I predict that bios would kill at least 4 of you with his shotgun within 1 hour.

I predict that bios would kill at least 4 of you with his shotgun within 1 hour.

LOL, FETUS is totally right... But bios loves me so he wont shoot me :P We would have an paintball gun showdown me and bios and p2 v:s all... That would be friggen awsome. Lol y isnt bios looking at this post. ;)

FRIGGEN WTF LOL

LOL, FETUS is totally right... But bios loves me so he wont shoot me :P We would have an paintball gun showdown me and bios and p2 v:s all... That would be friggen awsome. Lol y isnt bios looking at this post. ;)

FRIGGEN WTF LOL

If bios didn't shoot you within a fucking hour, I would.

Guest grizzlyman93

I could bring the music :lol:

Sign in to follow this