Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Samm,

I can't say that I keep up with either of these girls in the community. Then again I never get on vent and always buy the "current" game about a month after it is "old."

The only reason I am posting on the forums recently is because my internet is out and I am able to siphon just enough off of someone down the street to surf the web.

Sadface.

However if I had to choose between the two... based off of just what I have seen...I guess I would be asexual.

Didn't work? Says privacy issue or something.

Edit: Guess this only applies to people who have not added you on facebook. Oh well I was only a little curious.

Hmm, idk. It says it's viewable to everyone. Add me if it doesn't work and you can't live without cumming to the sounds of my voice... lol.

facebook.com/samanthawray

whaddupppp

Hmm, idk. It says it's viewable to everyone. Add me if it doesn't work and you can't live without cumming to the sounds of my voice... lol.

facebook.com/samanthawray

whaddupppp

As a general rule I only add people I have had a conversation with in real life. It is nothing personal.

I think I have heard you sing/strum on a guitar in some other video a while back so I will just take your word for it.

I'm not really picky when it comes to people singing anyways. Power to you for attempting it and posting it online.

I really can't imagine what the people in this thread expect from female vocalists. How the hell can anyone find her voice annoying? I'm curious to what female vocalists people like. She's pretty good, but nothing too dazzling.

I really can't imagine what the people in this thread expect from female vocalists. How the hell can anyone find her voice annoying? I'm curious to what female vocalists people like. She's pretty good, but nothing too dazzling.

Eh, I find it a tad annoying. It's like nasally and forced.

Song I recorded today (I think you can see it even though it's on facebook). It's not the greatest... but whatever. Took 2 minutes.

For horrible singing, click here!

Damnit, I don't want to add you as a friend to view this :(

Nothing personal. I just don't want you fools knowing how old, fat, and pathetic I am. Also, the thought police will then have my info to come arrest me.

A wild Pebbz has appeared. White knighting those who have no one else in this lonely corner of the internet.

It is always what a person is willing to take from it. I say if someone wants to put themselves out there and give it a shot then that's cool. I am willing to listen to anything at least once.

A wild Pebbz has appeared. White knighting those who have no one else in this lonely corner of the internet.

It is always what a person is willing to take from it. I say if someone wants to put themselves out there and give it a shot then that's cool. I am willing to listen to anything at least once.

You obviously have no idea how popular Lights is. el oh el.

It's nasally and forced as Samm said. There's like a slight falsetto that I just find annoying. Makes her sound kind of chipmunky—that and she's barely singing. It's more just melodious talking. I give her a 6/10. I prefer rich, smoky female jazz vocals.

If you want to hear some good female vocals, check out Vargo.

It's nasally and forced as Samm said. There's like a slight falsetto that I just find annoying. Makes her sound kind of chipmunky—that and she's barely singing. It's more just melodious talking. I give her a 6/10. I prefer rich, smoky female jazz vocals.

If you want to hear some good female vocals, check out Vargo.

You're black.

True.

I have no idea who it is. I just haven't seen you in a while and failed at being clever. el oh el.

Your socially awkward demeanor will be all the ad hominem I need. Good day.

Guest Montgomery

Lights! Camera! Action! BEER! lol what is "the listening" Acoustic?? what does that mean!!!!!