Sign in to follow this  
Pan

Server is barely enjoyable with all the team stacking.

Dunpeal, aether, alucard, gman... so Insane... Loved that dunpeal hp ulti... Wcs 2 had some pretty annoying races liek forbidden... Impossible to kill while teleporting but couldn't really kill you just kept you on fire with those nades... Or rogue of kartosh insta backstab teleport... but damn I miss the server :D also teleporting ppl to water in port with ghostly changeling was super gay :P

Some shit was just lack of coding expertise; I could make ghostly changeling require you to be on the ground to cast ultimate, thus rendering dropping people in water impossible.

I would love to see Lina on wcs1. Was one of my fave races.

I also liked that knife race that would freeze invisible as it's ult, Rapscallion?

I have a big penis too guys, look how good at wcs I am.

whats funny is that most people that are very good at wcs are also very good at regular css

imagine that.

Changeling: Probably one of the worst races of all time.

Dark Templar: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Lurker: Shit, but I guess some ppl like it. It was nerfed because it did too much +dmg. lol

Forbidden: Ehhh, wasn't a huge fan of it. In a WCS1 environment, Forbidden woulda been not as effective.

Shadow Flea: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Alucard: Fag creator

G-man: Fag creator

Lina: So-so

Aether Membrane: herp derp

Clockwork: Forgot what it did

Spouting that WCS2 has more innovation is complete bullshit. Having a server with ZERO good knife races is probably the most glaring flaw of WCS2. Although, I am quite disappointed with the state of Savage. So herp derp

Edit:

WCS2. Balance. Dunpeal. Right. LOL.

Damn, I forgot that if Pebbz doesnt like the races that means they aren't unique.

Sign in to follow this