Sign in to follow this  
Dial Up Dan

Requesting perma

# 55 "7th[FIST] Thor" STEAM_0:0:14562413 44:31 63 4 active

NO RECOIL

WC3 server

If you watch the demo, when he shoots he has absolutely no recoil whatsoever. You've got to wait about a minute or so, he camps <_<

You can find the Demo HERE

i dont think he's hacking...demo is too short..and dont laugh at me ... what is recoil?

maybe he's hacking i dont know.. i dont even know what is recoil is so ...hmmmmmm

i dont think he's hacking...demo is too short..and dont laugh at me ... what is recoil?

maybe he's hacking i dont know.. i dont even know what is recoil is so ...hmmmmmm

YEA ive played with thort when he shoots with ak it doesnt shake and the bullets spray in perfect circle.

Ughhh... Thor's still around? I played with him a few months ago on multiple ocassions. I always wanted to catch him hacking so I could ban him cause he was really good and really fucking annoying but I never could. Judging by your reporting history Dan, like with Dracula, I'm gonna check this demo out when I get to my computer to see if he really is hacking.

I honestly don't know about this one either. Seems like he's just short bursting really quickly to me and those kills are so close range that I couldn't spot a discrepancy if there was one.

I honestly don't know about this one either. Seems like he's just short bursting really quickly to me and those kills are so close range that I couldn't spot a discrepancy if there was one.

he doesn't have any recoil tho, NONE at all.

Ughhh... Thor's still around? I played with him a few months ago on multiple ocassions. I always wanted to catch him hacking so I could ban him cause he was really good and really fucking annoying but I never could. Judging by your reporting history Dan, like with Dracula, I'm gonna check this demo out when I get to my computer to see if he really is hacking.

Fetus, it's KB. Remember him? He was permabanned by me until recently when someone unbanned him.

Sign in to follow this