Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

What shoes do you wear?

If it's raining I wear these bad boys

augv9h.jpg

Any other time I wear these

34efi4x.jpg

my friend has those running shoes. they are awesome. sweet clear ones. I'm assuming its just clear plastic?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

of course you have shoes that are related to a porsche ...

pDCS1-7163410vbig.jpg

these but really really dirty and worn out. the back of them are flaps.

Why? Is he into Porsche as much as me?

resize?sq=340&uid=576191800

Those look awesome. :) I used to wear a pair like that back in high school as well as a pair of straight out of Afghanistan military boots. From our US Army, not theirs....lol. Just making that clear.

I really dislike the look of Converse shoes, but I know a couple people that really dig 'em.

And dude, I've totally seen chicks in the first pair of shoes you listed... lol they look ridiculous IMO, but whatever floats your boat :P

I know. Mostly chicks wear those, but I have seen some guys wear them. I like them because of a certain pair of pants I wear that fit with them so well! Let me see if I can't find them on the interwebs.

Found a similar pair. These.... The only thing is, my pants have removeable leg parts for they can become shorts. And the chains are black and more like oval rings and mine are all black.

-Xan

resize?sq=340&uid=576191800
... so you're one of those people eh?

What? Are you racist? I mean.... Clothes-ist? And by one of those people.....no. I am me. I wear what I feel like. Mostly jeans, black t-shirts and converse. Every once in a while, I will wear "THOSE" clothes. They are really comfortable and are relatively fashionable. Besides, I can bring myself to pay $60 for those kinds of pants and not those shitty jeans that Hollister/American Eagle/Pacsun and whoever else puts out. Tripp pants are more durable. HAHA! Reminds me of a story. I remember watching a friend of mine pulling on the pocket of another friends HOLLISTER jeans to shank him, but instead, ripped a HUGE ass hole in his pants. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What? Are you racist? I mean.... Clothes-ist? And by one of those people.....no. I am me. I wear what I feel like. Mostly jeans, black t-shirts and converse. Every once in a while, I will wear "THOSE" clothes. They are really comfortable and are relatively fashionable. Besides, I can bring myself to pay $60 for those kinds of pants and not those shitty jeans that Hollister/American Eagle/Pacsun and whoever else puts out. Tripp pants are more durable. HAHA! Reminds me of a story. I remember watching a friend of mine pulling on the pocket of another friends HOLLISTER jeans to shank him, but instead, ripped a HUGE ass hole in his pants. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You walk around with a fake pair of handcuffs hanging from your ass and have leg openings the size of your waist.

You have no right to talk about other people's fashion choices.

I see those and I just think "ColumbineColumbineColumbineColumbineColumbine".

You walk around with a fake pair of handcuffs hanging from your ass and have leg openings the size of your waist.

NO! HELL NO TO HAND CUFFS! I said my pants were SIMILAR, but straight up black chains...and I didn't wear them much to begin with (the chains I mean). As far as Columbine goes, I do not in any way, shape or form endorse those actions. I'm too much of a happy person to want to hurt people. Not do I have the ability to hurt people in such a manner. Though, I could seriously think about killing someone who would hurt people like that. They deserve NOT to live. Just saying.

Leg openings the size of my waist, yeah. Like I said though, they are comfortable. Never have to worry about straightening yourself either. :)

-Xan

NO! HELL NO TO HAND CUFFS! I said my pants were SIMILAR, but straight up black chains...and I didn't wear them much to begin with (the chains I mean). As far as Columbine goes, I do not in any way, shape or form endorse those actions. I'm too much of a happy person to want to hurt people. Not do I have the ability to hurt people in such a manner. Though, I could seriously think about killing someone who would hurt people like that. They deserve NOT to live. Just saying.

Leg openings the size of my waist, yeah. Like I said though, they are comfortable. Never have to worry about straightening yourself either. :)

-Xan

I believe you Xan, a rather nice guy at my highschool wore pants like that, they just give off a pretty creepy vibe to anyone who doesn't know the wearer.

In the cold snowy winter up here in Canada, we like to wear these. They help us get from igloo to igloo.

indian-snowshoes.jpg

The real expensive ones come with spurs on the back so we can kick our polar bear mounts so they go faster

I was gonna write up a post about how he probably looks like he's gonna shoot up a school, but you did it first.

Besides, I can bring myself to pay $60 for those kinds of pants and not those shitty jeans that Hollister/American Eagle/Pacsun and whoever else puts out. Tripp pants are more durable. HAHA! Reminds me of a story. I remember watching a friend of mine pulling on the pocket of another friends HOLLISTER jeans to shank him, but instead, ripped a HUGE ass hole in his pants. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

img5809.png

There you go, you hipster.