Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

I need a new name.

everybody who changes their name ceases to exist to me, it's so hard to keep track of the people that do change their alias. "My old name was Jewinator but now I am this dude."

"I remember when your name was Jewinator! I actually knew who you were!"

No.

^

I'd slap the blood right out of your hair.

Suggestions:

Burton Earny

You with the face

You with the hair

umop ap!sdn

DracecarD (AKA Da Racecard...D RacecarD...D Racecar D...etc)

Just add X's to your name. The more X's you have in your name, the cooler you are.

If you ever want to be taken more seriously than a troll, you should actually change your name to something that isn't offensive to an entire (nation/people/culture/religion/ethnic group) <-- based on whatever the fuck you think it is

How is it offensive, even if he's not Jewish? He's not using "Jew" in a negative context. "Jewinator" brings to mind the image of a modern robot Goliath protecting the Jews, or a walking Jew production factory.

How is it offensive, even if he's not Jewish? He's not using "Jew" in a negative context. "Jewinator" brings to mind the image of a modern robot Goliath protecting the Jews, or a walking Jew production factory.

When I think of Jewinator I think of a Terminator who kills Jews. That name coupled with a Jewish star spray with a hidden Swatstika in it didn't help with a protector image.