Sign in to follow this  
Z41

Am I gay if...

So that's 5 yes's.

Depends, are you physically attracted to any women?

Of course.

If by girlfriend you mean Jenn, and if by Jenn you mean beached whale, then no. Flaccid is a natural response

What the hell does that mean?

Depends, do you want them and you are denying yourself them, or do you just not want them?

I'm not a horny person.

Definitely homo. Let me guess, instead of getting the handjob you guys talk about your feelings?

Actually we talk about feelings a lot.

She ugly?

Not trough my eyes.

Why the hell are you dating her if you dont wanna touch her?

We cuddle, and hold hands and had sex 3 times before, it's not like i don't touch her.

FUCK HER.

You want pussy, not her fucking hand, trust me. Tell her to bend over.

You gotta take control, chicks fucking love that. Be a little bit rough, but be careful not to hurt her lol

Sincerely, Mayo

Made me lol.

Not trough my eyes.

Sorry bro, but if you have to add "-t through my eyes," to "No," that means she's gross. (AKA A 'Jen')

I could be, and hope, I'm wrong, but your wording makes me think not.

Made me lol.

That's what you need to do, though.

Oh, well, did you enjoy the sex or were you wondering why you have to be with girls the entire time?

I normally think about traps while I'm having sex. And three guys one hammer. The eclectic mix both keeps me rock solid and reluctant to finish. for about 15 seconds usually. 3g1h sometimes expedites the process

Yea man, don't listen to these fucking cunts. They want to ridicule you for your sensitivity, well FUCK THEM. Being a real man means talking about your emotions, and shit.

toothfairy.png

Guest Fohacidal

Pics or ugly

then the real man shall judge you

I normally think about traps while I'm having sex. And three guys one hammer. The eclectic mix both keeps me rock solid and reluctant to finish. for about 15 seconds usually. 3g1h sometimes expedites the process

That_makes_me_Moist_by_moistplz.jpg

Well, Just becuase you refuse does not mean you are gay. Personally, if my girlfriend wants to give me a handjob or wants to go all the way, I am normally all for it. But for example, the other night, we started making out and she started into my pants, and i had a thought, I dont think I want a handjob right now, its like 100 fucking degrees in here and thats not going to help, I ended up stop thinking that when the pants got un-buttoned and I felt her cool hands, but thats not the point, the point is I thought about if I wanted it. It just ended up I did.

If you think about it, and really deep down, dont want it. I dont see why that makes you gay. I know my girlfriend does not always liked being fingered, does that make her a lesbo? No. I was rubbing her thigh once and she just moved on purpose so what I was rubbing was her clit, it is just up to the person and their feelings.

Maybe, deep down. You are not ready for it yet, maybe you feel rushed into such activity, maybe you are questioning your own sexual oriantion. Who knows? I know, yourself and thats it.

Now that I said all that... go fuck her, she wants it, make her happy if you love her. NOW.

Sorry bro, but if you have to add "-t through my eyes," to "No," that means she's gross. (AKA A 'Jen')

I could be, and hope, I'm wrong, but your wording makes me think not.

Meaning that's my opinion, where if I say "Yes she is.", thats more like demanding that everyone agrees.

Oh, well, did you enjoy the sex or were you wondering why you have to be with girls the entire time?

Well, it really wasn't how I'd expect it would feel, I could care less for sex.

pics or ugly

Go jack off to a pic off Google.

does she smell like poop

No.

So...you've got low testosterone levels. Translation, you're not a man

I can get it up when I want to.

Guest Fohacidal
Meaning that's my opinion, where if I say "Yes she is.", thats more like demanding that everyone agrees.

No.

I can get it up when I want to.

How about you stop attention whoring like a douchebag and fucking do something jesus

Is she an amputee and unaware of it at times?

Like when she gives you a hand job she'll just wave her arm stump up and down, leaving you blue balled?

Once saw a video of an amputee with no arms or legs. Dicks went in the armpits and leg pits, looked like guys gang banging a fire hidrant

Once saw a video of an amputee with no arms or legs. Dicks went in the armpits and leg pits, looked like guys gang banging a fire hidrant

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

Guest MindGames

I can get it up when I want to