Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Little Big Planet 2

Who else is fucking excited for this game? I am preording the collectors edition off amazon.

I recently started playing Little Big Planet about a month ago because the game of the year edition was like $25. Felt like trying it out since it was praised by a few friends. Two weeks later I aced every level and collected every sticker as well as spending like $70 on costumes. FUCK.

The asian in me cannot deny this game. It's too fun to troll people and screw around with friends.

Thoughts?

Got the GOTY edition for Christmas. Been playin' it a bit. Game glitched and didn't save some of my progress one time. That pissed me off. It's a pretty neat game, though. I may get 2 when it comes out.

My girlfriend is excited for it. Maybe you have a vagina where your penis should be as well!

I would rather have a vagina than be a lowlife who replies in a thread with nothing constructive to say. You're real cool, bro. Nice 10 posts.

Dojima, you should check out the collector's edition and trailers for the new one. I am buying the collectors edition off amazon which is $20 more. It looks like one of the rare times where it warrants an extra $20 and I would put the PS3 game rack to good use. Also I would recommend finding some people to play with either on your own PS3 or online. It adds humor to each level with the smacking and what not. Just don't expect to get too much done unless you have that one friend who is actually willing to run through stuff with you haha.

Hit me up on PSN if you need help with any of the levels. PSN: MagicRatt

Add DjCircle if you want to play some LBP or LBP2 when it comes out cause I already got that shit ordered

Hit me up on PSN if you need help with any of the levels. PSN: MagicRatt

So you finally started playing PS3 again, you fuckface. I'll be on soon enough, my copy is sitting in my dorm. :\

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Add DjCircle if you want to play some LBP or LBP2 when it comes out cause I already got that shit ordered

I'll add you as soon as my 3.55 update is done downloading, installed and jailbroken.

Guest J_MaFia

I like'd makin my own maps cant wait too see the new editor system so i can construct more badass maps.

I've never played LBP before.. I heard its good, but I've just never played.. What is it exactly about?

It's a platformer. Like a Mario game, but you run through levels collecting items to make your own levels with. You can also use the tools to create mini-games and such.