Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai

Otherwise known as The World God Only Knows.

Centered around a second year high schooler who disregards reality for dating simulation games (In the anime he is called the God of Conquering because of his skills at winning the love of thousands of women in dating simulation games). I was a little bit skeptical at first, but if you make it to the last episode is is very rewarding.

Basically the plot is driven by a collar that will chop off Keima Katsuragi's (main character) head if he does not abide by the contract he signed. (A contract he signed unknowingly by hitting reply on an e-mail on his PSP). The story revovles around him collecting "loose souls" which are souls that come up from hell and reside in women's hearts. There are different sub-stories (Much like a dating simulation. Clever eh?) that involve him conquering hearts and winning the love of several girls.

Don't expect much on the story side of course, but definitely worth the laughs.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai

Also did my own list. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MagicRatt

Only about 30.2 days of total anime watched. I am pretty picky about what I watch though.

No problem dude. Most people don't remember me, but I still lurk around in the anime section and stuff. My steam got deactivated and I am too lazy to do anything about it at the moment.

Guest J_MaFia

You should look into getting your account back.

No problem dude. Most people don't remember me, but I still lurk around in the anime section and stuff. My steam got deactivated and I am too lazy to do anything about it at the moment.

You would. Any other animes?

Ore Imouto is pretty good, B Gata H Kei, High school of the dead, Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, To Aru Majutsu no Index + To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Theres a lot. Check my sig if you want a list.