Sign in to follow this  
Fetterolf

TMP King

Name: TMP King (Gun Race)

Idea for race: I got the idea from a post in the Mac-Donalds race thread saying we need a burger king themed race

Restricted to TMP, USP, Knife. Spawns with a TMP and USP

Required level: 500

Total Levels: 30, 4 Skills

Item Restrictions: NO Boots of Speed or long jump

Skill: Have it your way - Ammo Regen +1 ammo/2 sec per level (Min +1 ammo/2 sec - Max +5 ammo/2 sec)

Description: Have it your way by regenerating some ammo.

Max Levels: 5

Skill: Flame Broiled - 2% chance per level to burn enemies for 25 dmg over 3 secs (Min 2% - Max 20% chance)

Description: No one flame broils like the king.

Max Levels: 10

Skill: King's "Crown Jewels" - 2% chance per level to Blind Target (50% blind-70% blind 2% per level) for 0.5 sec - (Min 2% - Max 20% chance)

Description: Your "Crown Jewels" are so big they sometimes blind your enemy.

Max Levels: 10

Ultimate: Tiny Hands - Make 1-5 enemies (+1 enemy per level) within 300-500 yards (+50 yards per level) to have increased recoil for 1-5 seconds (+1 sec per level) (Min 1 - Max 5)

Min Race Level: 15

Description: Your enemies have such tiny hands they can't hold on to their weapons.

Say on effected players screen: Your hands are so tiny you can't hold on to your weapon.

Max Levels: 5

Expertise: Starts at 60 - Ends at 70

2% Run speed per level (Min 2% - Max 20%)

This is my 1st race suggestion so comments or suggestions on percentages etc are encouraged

take out the blind and the ultimate. use different skills/ideas for a diff skill and ultimate. those skills are way too overpowered. This is probably why you don't see other races with them.

Yea but Phyrexian Merc kinda sucks

It's pretty good, but only with Claws. Used to be a lot more powerful but the power creep in this server has left it in the dust. Merc was the first race I hit lv100 in, in the days when bios managed the server.

I changed a few things around

I lowered the burn over time to 25 damage over 3 secs instead of 5 to make it a bit more of a damage dealer then a slow burn

I lowered the blind time to .5 secs and changed it to a partial blind since its a 20% chance at max level and the tmp fires fast and with the +5 ammo regen per 2 sec it'll proc alot and the lower blind won't be OP

I changed the ultimate to make enemies have increased recoil on their weapons because a few people don't seem to like the drop weapons effect also changed the radius to go up on a per level basis and I don't recall seeing any other race have an ult or skill that makes the enemy have increased recoil (let me know if their is one)

Well we already have a TMP race but I guess another one couldn't kill us. I like dicks.

Aero, gtfo with your asain chat. :P

TMP races are fun, no harm in having more than one.

Thank you :D

It's pretty good, but only with Claws. Used to be a lot more powerful but the power creep in this server has left it in the dust. Merc was the first race I hit lv100 in, in the days when bios managed the server.

Phrexian Merc is amazing, even without claws! It is a zombie/knife killer true and through. Plus I think it was my 5th maxed race when I actually played it :D...

@Fetter: Decent with the edited values, I looked through and I can see it being used by me! Vote updated :D

Also: Phrex Merc has a 5-7 not a USP.

Bonana's 5 cents.