Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Amnesia

;493727']fucking water part, OH MY GOD. I nearly pissed my pants. Tubbles was even freaking out. LOLOL

Girls, what can you do about them? Lol =P

Guest J_MaFia

I asked Sketch to Snuggy with me, while i played this game so i dont get scared.

I don't like playing games where the main character is a pussy, but I'll probably warez this eventually.

It was worth it. I really enjoyed Penumbra, so I figured Amnesia would be fun. It is.

This game looks like shit.

How could you possibly be scared of a game like this?

Play Doom 3 or something.

I'm sorry Mayo, but saying Doom 3 is scary is like saying that Lil Wayne is gangsta. It/he tries to be, but fails miserably.

i adjusted my nvidia settings, the game settings, even my screens settings, too dark

Did you forget to turn on the lantern? That's the point of it.

;493727']fucking water part, OH MY GOD. I nearly pissed my pants. Tubbles was even freaking out. LOLOL

Wait until you get to the refinery or whateverthefuck it is. It's pretty fun. Have no light sources left and have to stumble around with your dude's brain scraping like crazy and zombies running all around you, and then you fall over and get gangraped by at least fifteen.

Dude, that video was weak tits. I may have been Skyping/spooning with DeeJus IRL, but I was at least man enough to film a few parts of that on my lonesome. Speaking of which, I'm going to finish it when I get back to college. Uploading 720p video here will take a year. OH FUCK I CAN USE 1080 NOW BITCH TITS! Gonna start working on that again. Anyone excited? Lol.

Doom 3? The only thing you'll be scared of in that game is the shitty mechanic how even though you're in Mars in the future, you cant seem to find tape or something to attach a flashlight to your gun.

ahahah, word.

This game looks like shit.

How could you possibly be scared of a game like this?

Play Doom 3 or something.

doom4 comming out this year sometimes so i cant fucking wait :DDDDDDDD

i adjusted my nvidia settings, the game settings, even my screens settings, too dark

Did you think Doom 3 was too dark? That Unreal Tournament had too many guns? Serious Sam wasn't serious enough? Myst had too many puzzles? F-Zero was too fast? Splinter Cell was too stealth-relient? Day of Defeat's weapons weren't modern enough? Grand Theft Auto had too many cars?

I could go on... I mean... you're saying a game that's called "THE DARK DESCENT" was too dark.

Did you think Doom 3 was too dark? That Unreal Tournament had too many guns? Serious Sam wasn't serious enough? Myst had too many puzzles? F-Zero was too fast? Splinter Cell was too stealth-relient? Day of Defeat's weapons weren't modern enough? Grand Theft Auto had too many cars?

I could go on... I mean... you're saying a game that's called "THE DARK DESCENT" was too dark.

i understand where you're coming from, but when the game is so dark, even with the gamma/brightness/contrast turned up, and with the lantern on ( i know my name is hurr durr, but im not retarded) i still couldnt see to do anything. waste of money in my opinion.

i understand where you're coming from, but when the game is so dark, even with the gamma/brightness/contrast turned up, and with the lantern on ( i know my name is hurr durr, but im not retarded) i still couldnt see to do anything. waste of money in my opinion.

Did you never light a single torch or candle? Because you have to backtrack and do puzzles in the same area most of the time so it's almost never a waste of a tinderbox. It's a game centered around ambience and a lot of the gameplay is literally light management. It surriously baffles my mind that you didn't know how dark it would be.

Next time you buy something, research it, because I honestly have no idea how you didn't at least read about it or see even a single video or screenshot of it before you went "DUH OKAY, TAKE MY MONEY". OH WELL, whatever I guess.

Although, I disagree about it being a waste of money, sometimes you have to pay to be stupid before you mindlessly throw money at products again lulz.

Did you never light a single torch or candle? Because you have to backtrack and do puzzles in the same area most of the time so it's almost never a waste of a tinderbox. It's a game centered around ambience and a lot of the gameplay is literally light management. It surriously baffles my mind that you didn't know how dark it would be.

Next time you buy something, research it, because I honestly have no idea how you didn't at least read about it or see even a single video or screenshot of it before you went "DUH OKAY, TAKE MY MONEY". OH WELL, whatever I guess.

Although, I disagree about it being a waste of money, sometimes you have to pay to be stupid before you mindlessly throw money at products again lulz.

LOL U MAD BRO

i didnt pay for it HAHA

i played it on a friends computer

some asshat gave me negative rep for this post

We get it. You love the game.

We get it. You love the game.

lol I just thought it was hilarious that he thought it was too dark.

Like buying a knife and saying it's too sharp.

But not so much if he didn't actually buy it.

LOLWHYWOULDIBEMADBRO?