Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

I don't feel its 100% his fault on his attitude, psychologically when you are put or go to a hostile environment for a while your mind develops a negative attitude. So, can you really blame him fully for an attitude?

Ty Lopez for your p.s.

Also, I notice my sig is losing value, less people are deciding they instantly don't like him due to a few other members.

And finally, this one isn't in defense, but is a request. I would like to see an improvement in his grammar in your posting. You don't have to, but I feel it would make you seem a bit more mature.

I don't feel its 100% his fault on his attitude, psychologically when you are put or go to a hostile environment for a while your mind develops a negative attitude. So, can you really blame him fully for an attitude?

Ty Lopez for your p.s.

Also, I notice my sig is losing value, less people are deciding they instantly don't like him due to a few other members.

And finally, this one isn't in defense, but is a request. I would like to see an improvement in his grammar in your posting. You don't have to, but I feel it would make you seem a bit more mature.

Well this isn't an essay and people get lazy on the internet. lol I'm just saying.

But illogical has improved.

I'm not saying he hasn't improved (I've always supported him), but

"in cured of that std boring with no mic and i got no mic for a while so this way ppl love me....."

This doesn't make full sense, while I understand it (I think) I would prefer to be able to read it without thinking something on the lines of something questioning his intelligence. I feel it may help with some other opinions about his maturity level. And moving your fingers to 6 less keys in a sentence isn't lazy, thats sloth. lol

Shouldn't there be a 3 strikes your out thing here? I still dont think It's been long enough he just re applys when he can each time.

I'm not saying he hasn't improved (I've always supported him), but

"in cured of that std boring with no mic and i got no mic for a while so this way ppl love me....."

This doesn't make full sense, while I understand it (I think) I would prefer to be able to read it without thinking something on the lines of something questioning his intelligence. I feel it may help with some other opinions about his maturity level. And moving your fingers to 6 less keys in a sentence isn't lazy, thats sloth. lol

yeah. sorry about the grammer. I got a new keyboard so like all new keyboards some keys are slightly more to the left or right of what im used to. that and the fact i was kinda tired from new years and you got yourself bad grammar. I try to edit myself more now before i post, but some slip past me because they are real words in spell check. i.e. typing in instead of I'm

Not too sure how much he changed but he got a little bit.... angry/childish... i guess when people told him to stop talking on the mic a few weeks back and started talking back a bit. I've got nothing against him but he seemed to have a little bit of an attitude once he got his admin but i haven't played CSS for a week or with him for 2. I'd say give him a chance and just watch closely over the recruitement period

Personally, I think people are still holding grudges against him. I've honestly never had an issue with him in game. Had to tell him to chill on the mic once, but past that never had him cause issues.

4/5

honestly, the main reason I applied again was because i noticed a lot less shit hitting the fan for me and more people being ok with me. jmafia because of the mic, musicfreak said we were cool, herp derp i befriended a long time ago and a lot more people ( well... a few not in sG) said hi or were happy to see me when i got in the servers. i wouldn't have posted this app if i didn't feel i had a good shot. o and even rkeaton is cool with me now. thats just to name a few. plus now that i have been in tinychat people see that I'm not 12 -_-

you've become a very chill dude.

i like you now, once i realized you were acctually 18, and you chilled with the mic, you gained respect from me as a friend.

would be cool to see you on jb moar you've started to come less.

I've always saw something good in Illo, people just pick on him because they can I guess -.-, like J mafia for one, took shit way to far to embarrass Illo infront of everyone, anyways, yeah he's changed a shit ton, accept this guy.

yeah. sorry about the grammer. I got a new keyboard so like all new keyboards some keys are slightly more to the left or right of what im used to. that and the fact i was kinda tired from new years and you got yourself bad grammar. I try to edit myself more now before i post, but some slip past me because they are real words in spell check. i.e. typing in instead of I'm

Grammar is more than just spelling. My advice is that you read the post before you post it.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

wow, thanks coinstar!

Come on, even HE is surprised that you guys voted yes for him. Anyone can change how they act for a few weeks but I'm calling it now, after he gets in you guys will be wondering what the fuck you were smoking

I hope you guys know people don't "change" over the internet, they simply undertake a fake attitude to get into the clan.

why not? Is there a time limit I was not aware of?

Just in general people don't go through a big character change so quickly. Many 'hated' you (even if it was just a grudge) but then suddenly all your negative qualities start improving at once. I just think it's just acting mature until you're in the clan.

Just in general people don't go through a big character change so quickly. Many 'hated' you (even if it was just a grudge) but then suddenly all your negative qualities start improving at once. I just think it's just acting mature until you're in the clan.

Really I think it's that people stopped raging on me. Thus, with less people hating me I simmered down and didn't act mad and QQ. With less hate, they started to see how much they blew shit out of proportion. but thats just my opinion. so basically with people started to be ok with me and now we are all cool. well.... most of us are.

Really I think it's that people stopped raging on me. Thus, with less people hating me I simmered down and didn't act mad and QQ. With less hate, they started to see how much they blew shit out of proportion. but thats just my opinion. so basically with people starting to be ok with me and now we are all cool. well.... most of us are.

That could be true, not to mention since the start of this thread your sentences have improved.I'll pay closer attention and form a better opinion.