Sign in to follow this  
Skillage

I wanna puppy

you would have a scorpion

Bwuaha, he's only a little tiny stripe tailed scorpion. He's only like an inch long right now, but he will grow up past 2 1/2 inches soon enough. He looks like this(same species but not him)

arw_stsc_01.jpg

Caught up to ~40 scorpions before Halloween out in the desert, kept the most aggressive as my new pet(He ate 1 other scoprion and snapped a baby in half) Thus why his name is Jamal. He be thuging it in the animal kingdom, dawg.

Bwuaha, he's only a little tiny stripe tailed scorpion. He's only like an inch long right now, but he will grow up past 2 1/2 inches soon enough. He looks like this(same species but not him)

arw_stsc_01.jpg

Caught up to ~40 scorpions before Halloween out in the desert, kept the most aggressive as my new pet(He ate 1 other scoprion and snapped a baby in half) Thus why his name is Jamal. He be thuging it in the animal kingdom, dawg.

It would be better if he was blek :3. How poisonous is he?

It would be better if he was blek :3. How poisonous is he?

He's black on top and on parts of his tail, the majority of him is half black, like me.

He's not very venomous, on a scale of 1-5 of scorpion venom he's listed as a "2". His sting would feel like a bee sting for most people, a wasp sting for a rare few, then for those who are allergic to: Bee stings, Wasp Stings, Spider Bites ect might get a bit swollen or numbness where the sting is, worst case scenario is if you're allergic you'd have to go to the emergency room. The Arizona tree bark scorpion is listed as a "3" out of 5, those ones haven't killed a person in my state for over 20+ years, and they are the most venomous in Arizona(and I'm pretty sure in the United States) my friends mom said it felt like she got stabbed by a piece of glass when she stepped on one, where as my other friends mom said she just couldn't stop walking back and forth for 3 hours.(From Arizona Tree Bark stings) Stripe tail sting is normally a bee sting.

He's black on top and on parts of his tail, the majority of him is half black, like me.

He's not very venomous, on a scale of 1-5 of scorpion venom he's listed as a "2". His sting would feel like a bee sting for most people, a wasp sting for a rare few, then for those who are allergic to: Bee stings, Wasp Stings, Spider Bites ect might get a bit swollen or numbness where the sting is, worst case scenario is if you're allergic you'd have to go to the emergency room. The Arizona tree bark scorpion is listed as a "3" out of 5, those ones haven't killed a person in my state for over 20+ years, and they are the most venomous in Arizona(and I'm pretty sure in the United States) my friends mom said it felt like she got stabbed by a piece of glass when she stepped on one, where as my other friends mom said she just couldn't stop walking back and forth for 3 hours.(From Arizona Tree Bark stings) Stripe tail sting is normally a bee sting.

Oh, I thought they had more poisonous ones in Arizona? Here I was telling myself I would never go to Arizona because of that lol.

Oh, I thought they had more poisonous ones in Arizona? Here I was telling myself I would never go to Arizona because of that lol.

Wildlife isn't too common here =O unless you're trying to look for it, where as you go far into a desert or into the mountains that have woods.