Sign in to follow this  
Skillage

I wanna puppy

I've had like 9 dogs so far :3 (I may have eaten a couple, just saying -- jk). I've had one lab, a couple of malteses, a shih tzu, a couple terriers and a couple golden retrievers.

i love golden retrievers because they are just playful animals, but they can be hassle if you have friends who are allergic to hair (their shit gets everywhere), but other than that i love them. warm cuddly dogs.

errr labs and terrirers are my parent's kind of dogs, i never liked them. D:

malteses are a low maintenance dog, and the shih tzu i've had when I was a toddler, so I don't remember much about it.

idk, it's up to you. think more or less about the size of dog you want, the "usual" behavior" and would you allow it to be on your bed or not every night ;)

i love dogs, fuck cats. scratch me everytime :(

I've had like 9 dogs so far :3 (I may have eaten a couple, just saying -- jk). I've had one lab, a couple of malteses, a shih tzu, a couple terriers and a couple golden retrievers.

i love golden retrievers because they are just playful animals, but they can be hassle if you have friends who are allergic to hair (their shit gets everywhere), but other than that i love them. warm cuddly dogs.

malteses are a low maintenance dog, and the shih tzu i've had when I was a toddler, so I don't remember much about it.

idk, it's up to you. think more or less about the size of dog you want, the "usual" behavior" and would you allow it to be on your bed or not every night ;)

OMG. lol.

/

Stripe Tail and Holland Lop Broken Blue

Oops, I listed a scorpion and a bunny; COME AT ME

you would have a scorpion

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

i used to have 2 chows, i have always loved chows i want to get another. they are very good dogs.

Most Asian countries have outlawed it but I think North Korea still does it. I don't even get why you would want to eat a dog.

Many places in China still eat dog.

I don't even get why you would want to eat a dog.

Cause it's food. China, Indonesia, South and North Korea, Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam all eat dog meat. My grandfather who would take business trips across Asia, would see all the different types of foods to buy and eat from local stores on the streets, and trust me, dog was definitely on the menu's quite often.

Cause it's food. China, Indonesia, South and North Korea, Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam all eat dog meat. My grandfather who would take business trips across Asia, would see all the different types of foods to buy and eat from local stores on the streets, and trust me, dog was definitely on the menu's quite often.

I guess they see it the same as we see eating hamburgers. Makes sense.