Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Shot

REALLY

ok admins abusing and shit and the warden says to freeze and no shooting guns....... Ok half of the Ts are shooting at me and i kill them then get banned from all servers but almost every rounds before there was ppl freekilling everyone...........

I did ban someone for freekilling, don't know if it was you though.

I banned someone by the name of NIKKO. Otherwise you were kicked as a joke by Mitch.

I did ban someone for freekilling, don't know if it was you though.

I banned someone by the name of NIKKO. Otherwise you were kicked as a joke by Mitch.

If you were NIKKO then you were mass freekilling.

no im silentshot lol and ya nikko was freekilling

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

well im still banned but mitch was messing around and banned that one guy njj or what ever and then someone banned me

http://sg.gameme.com/player_histories/events/8843

From 29th Dec 2010 3:55:27 am to 29th Dec 2010 3:57:24 am, you killed 3 people with an AWP.

We were just finished banning three other people for mass freekilling, I thought you were another mass freekiller with 3 FREEkills, so I banned you for an hour as a precaution. (There were 4 mass freekillers previous to this occurance, fucking shit up in the server and causing chaos).

http://sg.gameme.com/player_histories/events/8843

From 29th Dec 2010 3:55:27 am to 29th Dec 2010 3:57:24 am, you killed 3 people with an AWP.

We were just finished banning three other people for mass freekilling, I thought you were another mass freekiller with 3 FREEkills, so I banned you for an hour as a precaution. (There were 4 mass freekillers previous to this occurance, fucking shit up in the server and causing chaos).

ok i understand its cool