Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) Race Suggestions Thread.

All races are looked at. Seriously. I actually read damn near every post on the forums, especially the ones in DarkRP and WCS2.

Yiyas looks at them as well. So does Clay.

i still say the gundam races a good idea <.<

Guest towliemctowel

I can write races. I need a couple of races from you guys to see the format your using. I started a thread on server #1 of some of my races. I have run quite a few wcs servers over the years. I'd love to make some stuff for this server since i'm playing here anyway. I have tons of race ideas.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=42937

[T Master Chief]

required = 0

maximum = 0

restrictmap = ""

restrictteam = 0

restrictitem = ""

author = "Towlie McTowel"

desc = ""

spawncmd = "if (event_var(es_userteam) = 2) then playerset model event_var(userid) blue/chief/path;if (event_var(es_userteam) = 3) then playerset model event_var(userid) red/chief/path;if (event_var(es_userteam) = 2) then est_give event_var(userid) weapon_m4a1;if (event_var(es_userteam) = 3) then est_give event_var(userid) weapon_ak47;es_tell event_var(userid) Live up to your legend as MasterChief!;es_delayed 2.5 es est_setclipammo event_var(userid) 1 200"

deathcmd = ""

roundstartcmd = ""

roundendcmd = ""

preloadcmd = ""

allowonly = ""

onchange = ""

numberofskills = 5

numberoflevels = 4

skillnames = "Blitz|Reach For the Stars|Crossing the line|Well-Trained Shooting|Gravity Well"

skilldescr = "Run Faster|Jump Higher|Jump Farther|Extra Damage|Change the Gravity of the People you kill"

skillcfg = "player_spawn|player_spawn|player_spawn|player_attacker|player_attacker"

skillneeded = "5|10|15|20|100"

Master chief needs to be lvl 100 before it gets skill 5. It gets a 200 round rifle depending on which team it's on ak/m4a1 the race above is the skills for the T master chief. If ur on CT the skills change.Also there is models for these races red and blue masterchief so it changes color depending what team ur on.

[CT MasterChief]

required = 0

maximum = 0

restrictmap = ""

restrictteam = 0

restrictitem = ""

author = "Towlie McTowel"

desc = ""

spawncmd = ""es playerset model event_var(userid) models/player/bic/ct_sas.mdl;es_tell event_var(userid) Live up to your legend as MasterChief!;es_delayed 2.0 wcs_give weapon_m4a1;es_delayed 2.5 es wcs_setfx 1stclip event_var(userid) = 200 0"

deathcmd = ""

roundstartcmd = ""

roundendcmd = ""

preloadcmd = ""

allowonly = ""

onchange = ""

numberofskills = 5

numberoflevels = 4

skillnames = "Ambush|Reach Higher|Quick Thinking|Ammo Change|Intimidate"

skilldescr = "Run Faster|Jump Higher|Evade|Exploding Bullets|A shot from you scares them and forces them to drop their guns"

skillcfg = "player_spawn|player_spawn|player_spawn|player_attacker|player_attacker"

skillneeded = "5|10|15|20|100"

not going to lie, i love the gundam ideas xD nice prosak. why has no one done a jedi race yet though?

Yoda, The Jedi Master [K]

Force Jump-

Long Jump up to 100%

Force Shield-

Armor and Mirror Damage (Mage of Xitha)

Green Crystal LS-

Extra K Damage (10-40)

Ult Jedi Mind Tricks-

The Jedi confuses enemies and becomes un-hittable (dodge) and very fast (80%?)

to attack the empire.

kinda lame but it would feel right for this certain type of character

Chicken Kniferace unlockes at lv 1000 Maxed 30 5 per skill

Wishes it could fly Grav 50 percent | Peck 40% chance to do 10-50 more damage | Plumb Reduces damge when hit by 10 percent? |Agility Speed 30% |

Self destruct kindve like ahmed the jihadist. Ult

its a little rough but ill look into it

Some Idea for Knife races

(not sure what would need to be tweaked or how well they would work)

Toshiro Umezawa - Legendary Samurai

Shopmenu item restrictions - long jump

Bushido 1 - after it is shot, it deals 100% more damage and receives 50% less damage for 1 seconds

Umezawa dash - runs twice as fast

Revive (cooldown 15 seconds) - revive a random teammate

Isao, Enlightened Bushi - Legendary Samurai

Enlightened Aura - Blocks ultimate blocking up to 100% (for a certain radius)

Bushido +2 - after it's shot, it deals an extra 100% damage and reduces damage taken for 2 seconds

Regeneration - regains 2 hp every second (caps at 100)

Enlightened movements (Cooldown 25 seconds) - slows downs enemies in a certain radius to 10% speed for 3 seconds (pretty much a ward that slows them down)

Opal-Eye, Konda's Yojimbo - Legendary Fox Samurai

Shopmenu item restriction - boots of speed, long jump

Bushido 1 - after it is shot, it deals 100% more damage and receives 50% less damage for 1 second

defender - moves at 70% speed and gains 300hp

Evasion - 30% chance to evade an attack

Reflect damage - 30% chance to reflect the damage back to the attacker reflects

Konda, Lord of Eiganjo - Legendary Samurai

Bushido 5 - after it is shot, it deals 100% more damage and receives 50% less damage for 5 seconds

Vigilance - Ultimate blocker

Indestructible (cooldown 20 seconds) - gains invincibility for 3 seconds

7 skills 42 levels 6 levels per skill

required level

1. Road house

60 extra damage 30% chance

Discription:

You kick everyone and everything you see

2. fatty corpuscle

12 hp and 1% slower per star wars cup

Discription:

lay off the pizza

3. you speak italian

daze the target for 3 seconds 30% chance

Discription:

you confuse the italian's

4. working 2 jobs

$3000 more every round

Discription:

you sell Butt Scratchers

5. Star Wars cups collection

skull collection skill but named star wars cups 60% chance

Discription:

you collect star wars cups

6. Just cutting into the fat

120 health on spawn 12% slower

discription:

you cant die now your too fat

7. the hindenpeter

fly ability and take damage when you stop

Discription:

red bull gives you wings

skill 1. 10 damage per level 5% chance per level

skill 2. 2 hp per level

skill 3. .5 seconds per level 10% chance per level

skill 4 $500 dollars per level

skill 5 10% chance per level

skill 6 20 hp per level 2% slower per level

skill 7 5% faster and you take 2 more damage per level

restrictions

Boots of speed

longjump

sock of feather

So I gave this one a thought and we don't have a race like this yet.

Scrafty (knife only)

4 skills/10 levels per skill

1. Hi Jump Kick - Gives 5-50% (+5% per level) longjump. While knifing someone in the air, you deal +5-35 (+3 per level) dmg per hit.

2. Bulk Up - Gives +5-50% (+5% per level) of maximum health, damage taken reduction, and damage given increase. Damage given increase comes after Moxie upgrades.

3. Drain Punch - Gives 10-30% (+2% per level) of lifesteal.

4. Moxie - Each kill gives +5-15 (+1 per level) of dmg per hit. Moxie kills add a killstreak counter (Skulls, Clockwerk's Coins, etc.) Killstreak counters reset after each map ends.

So basically the guy playing it gets stronger as the game goes on longer, assuming he gets kills. I thought it might be a little overpowered, but I remember I thought Duelist and Frodo are overpowered and I've only ever seen some people play them well.

My Knee Grew - Max level 150 [K]

1. Run!!!! Cops are here!!!!! - Running chance increase 200% with 50% gravity @ Max level 50

2. GIMME YO MONEY - @ level 50, left click can do addition of 50 more damage and for right click double of left click damage so 100.

3. Kooooool Aid (Grape Favor) Ulti- @ Level 50 you can gain 50 HP after 30 seconds or more *Depending on what the staffs would like*

This might be offensive but it is all just a joke and I just thought of it cause it might be a cool race to play around with.

Granny Crossing the street [K] - Max @ 80

1. Taking my time to cross the street - slow down by 100% and gain health up to 300 @ max level - 20 levels

2. Whack you with my purse - causing the enemy to be too afraid to shoot you with additional of 200% dodge with additional of 10 more damage - 20 levels

3. [Ability] Someone help me cross the street - Gain back speed by 100% but lower health back to 100hp - 20 levels

4. [ulti] Truthfully, I am a ninja grandma - Addition of 200% speed, 50% low gravity, HP 50, only last 7 seconds additional of 20 more damage. - level 20

My Knee Grew - Max level 150 [K]

1. Run!!!! every man for themselves!!!!! - Running chance increase 200% with 50% gravity @ Max level 50

2. GIMME YO MONEY - @ level 50, left click can do addition of 50 more damage and for right click double of left click damage so 100.

3. Kooooool Aid (Grape Favor) Ulti- @ Level 50 you can gain 50 HP after 30 seconds or more *Depending on what the staffs would like*

what the fuck man, hell no on this race way to over powered 100 extra damage on a right click? omg that's 155 damage to a guys face 265 too his back, two words OVER POWERED.

you need to stop listening to all the idiots that still think that server has all the Over Powered races

what the fuck man, hell no on this race way to over powered 100 extra damage on a right click? omg that's 155 damage to a guys face 265 too his back, two words OVER POWERED.

you need to stop listening to all the idiots that still think that server has all the Over Powered races

why you sound so mad it is just a suggestion. the staff can nerf it for all i care

Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite [K]

Level 2800, 5 skills 25 levels

1. Vigilance - Bonus health + speed

2. Norn's Annex - Freeze enemies on hit

3. Sword of Feast and Famine - Bonus damage + life steal

4. Praetor's Counsel - Multiple phoenix

5. (Ultimate) Etched Monstrosity - Bonus damage doubles for short period.

Sign in to follow this