Increase damage of knife

2. Everyone loves your footlong

Extra cash per round

3. Fully loaded Sub

Extra HP + Armor

4. Subway makes you lose weight!

Run faster

5. (Ultimate) Destroy the Subway haters

Damages people with in a certain radius, basically chain lightening but with different visual effects.

I could probably add some small sound clip of this with the ultimate too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIo4VruGZY

Guest MindGames

Idea from Guitar guy's sig

Indiana Jones [Pistol]

4 abilities 5 levels each

Swift on your feet: I could be an Olympic runner! 5% faster per level: Max 25%

Deadly accurate: Sharpshooter! Accuracy increased by 10% per level: max 50%

Secretive: Sneaky Sneaky! 15% Invisibility per level: max 75% [Gun included]

Ultimate: Harness the power of the crystal skull: You feel invincible! You evade bullet's with amazing speed, your knowledge of guns has increased! You become fearless! For 15 seconds [besides health] you get a +30 health boost, 50% evasion, 50% increased RoF, and your speed also increases by another 30%. Cooldown: 45 secs

Football Playa

1. I can bench 1000 pounds- with no hands

grants 1-20 extra damage 2.5-25 %

2. Imma Quartaback- I like to handle the balls

Grants 60-120% longjump

3. Mac10- Its a good spray and pray

10-100% chance of spawning a crate of 1-4 mac10s

4. Shoulderpads- Make me look like a real man with my muscularness

grants 3-30 extra health

5. *ULTIMATE* Street Justice- u gotta rdm someone

gives 3-30 damage instantly to a random opposing team member 30 sec cooldown

I post when im beligerent too much, gotta say im sorry in this topic too lol.

And prosak im loving your ideas. Ill add a few of my own since no one remembers them.

[k] Frodo

1 Mithril Armor - + Hp +armor

2 Nimble Hobbit + speed 1.5

3 Sting - Frodo's sword + 100 dmg

4 Weild the One Ring - 5 sec invis

Kapella - Dark Magician

1 Grim Robe - + speed 1.3

2 Magical Powders - 2 Crit nades, one you buy, other you recieve at 1:00 left in round (to prevent nade spamming)

3 Weapon Alteration - xtra ammo AK47

4 Telekinisis - Drops enemy primary upon hitting them

5 Black Majik - Origonally suppose to send fire in all directions, later changed to burn one enemy a round for 40 dmg. 120 CD

[K] Azazel - Darkets of demons

1 Demonic Warboots = +speed

2 Dead body - Bullets pass through the dead +evasion

3 Cranium basher - Halt your enemies in there track.

4 Master Swordsman - Aura of dark magic engulfs your sword.

5 Ultimate Immunity - Immune to ults

6 Deadly sins - Reincarnate one friendly once per round.

Levels: ??

1: Suit Level Upgrade: Upgrades suit which increases armor. Max armor (+50)

2: Stasis: Freezes Enemies for short period of time ( Similar to Bash) but with low proc rates 1-10%

3: Suit Nano Upgrade: Increases max hp (+50 hp max)

4: Weapon Nano Upgrade: Increases dmg of weapons (+20 dmg max) ( claws of attack restricted)

Ultimate: Isaac isn't afraid of anything. (Blocks ultis similar to Warden's blink)

Revise them if you wish.

Erudax, The Duke of Below

Level ??

4 Skills, 5 Levels each

(5)Enfeebling Blow - Causes their mind to become feeble/blind (1-3sec)

(5)Shadow Gale - Inflicts Shadow Damage Over Time (20% chance, 1-5dmg/3sec for 15sec)

(5)Shield of Nightmares - Sends damage back at the attacker (2%-10%)

(5)Ultimate Binding Shadows - Roots Players within a range (1-3sec)

Cho'Gath, The Terror of the Void

Level ??

4 Skills, 5 Levels Each

(5)Rupture - Sends enemies in the air upon attack (5-25% chance)

(5)Feral Scream - Unleashes a horrifying scream, silencing enemies (Ulti immune?)

(5)Vorpal Strikes - Sends out deadly spikes dealing damage (10% chance, 4-20 dmg)

(5)Ultimate Feast - OMNOMNOMNOMNOM Inceases maximum HP (5 HP/level) 30sec CD

Guest Horny©at

Sub-zero

42 levels, 6 abilities, 7 levels each attribute

Cold Shoulder : Enemies who touch your player model will lose 20 hp and freeze for 1-2 seconds( Definitely unique skill, might be hard to implement, if it's too anti-knife maybe tone it down)

Frozen Armor : Every level in this adds +10hp and +20 armor; ends with 170 HP and 140 armor

Freezing bullets : Every bullet within a certain radius or distance range from an opponent will freeze 50% of the time

Ice clone : Set a land mine that freezes you if you come within its range for 3-4 seconds (This will most likely be bound to "ability")

Ice Slide : 25% Chance for speed to increase to 1.4 when being shot at (Would go great with the above ability; Cold shoulder, as it facilitates the touch me and you freeze aspect)

Ice nugget (ultimate) : Aim at an area where the enemy is and he will freeze for 4 seconds; any nearby enemies will experience a smaller freeze duration (kinda like a domino effect; the actual freezing can be done from really far but the distance the freeze spreads to others is small)

Blekman

Gold fronts: 60-160 armor

Pack yo Gat: Special glock with more ammo (more ammo per level)

Clown ´em foolz: A 10% - 60% chance to get a free mac10 with 60 bullets

Baggy Clothes: Evasion

Dem kool-aids (ultimate) : Drink kool-aid to regen health

Thx to patron for all the suggestions :>

Blekman

Gold fronts: 60-160 armor

Pack yo Gat: Special glock with more ammo (more ammo per level)

Clown ´em foolz: A 50% - 100% chance to get a free mac10 with 60 bullets

Kenyan: Run Speed increase

Baggy Clothes: Evasion

Dem kool-aids (ultimate) : Drink kool-aid to regen health

Thx to patron for all the suggestions :>

Fixed.

Gundam Strike 2 skills 20 levels

1. Strike Packs- Grants either Sword Strike available at lvl 1 skill, Aile Strike at lvl 10, Launcher Strike at lvl 20 1/3 chance for each

A. Sword Strike- [K] ONLY- grants user 30-50 extra damage on right clicks 5-10 on lefties, 5-50% longjump with 3-30% lowgrav, and 60% invis

B. Aile Strike- M4 and p228- grants 1-10 extra damage on hit with 50% chance to hit, enables longjump 7-70% with 3-30% lowgrav

C. Launcher Strike- M249 and deagle- grants 3-30 extra damage with 10% chance to hit, grants 4-40% speed boost, and has a 1-10% damage reduction, with a 2-20% longjump

*ULTIMATE*- Strike Gundam IWSP- available at lvl 31

grants 5-50 extra knife damage for 7 sec, guns do 1-10 extra damage, 6-60% speed boost and 5-50% evasion, it will strip away the other strike pack so no stacking last only 5 sec

90 sec cooldown

Forest Gump 4 skills 40 levels

any weapon race

required level 450

1. stupid is as stupid does 70% chance to do mirror damage

2. 1 bullet wont take you down +150 health

3. lifes like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get, chance skill.

50% extra damage or 60% evasion or 70% chance to revive first teammate to die

4. Run Forest Runnnn!!! ultimate. invulnerable for 4 seconds 80% speed increase

lvls for skills

skill 1 7% per level

skill 2 15 per level

skill 3 5%damage per level 6%evasion 7%revive teammate chance per level

skill 4 8% per level

restrictions from shopmenu

no boots of speed

WCS2 Version of Priest, I suppose. Values are in your choosing. Adjust the skills any way you like.

Cardinal

5 Skills

5(?) Levels Each

Celestial Shield - Harness divine power to render yourself invincible, reflecting damage.

Turn Undead - The undead cower and flee as you reveal your divine nature. Lethal Strike is possible. (Chance +% dmg against anything unholy)

Inquisitor - Receives the ability to judge those who oppose the gods' authority. (Suicide Bomb)

Salvation - The will of the gods bestowed upon first 2 teammates who dies and ressurects

Ultimate Benediction - Einhasad's blessing (Healing Ward)

--

Kamael Judicator OP

4 Skills

? Levels Each

Thin Skin - Swift like the wind (Little speed)

Shining Edge - A quick attack at your enemy's vital organs. (DoT)

Vampiric Impulse - Absorb some HP from damage inflicted on enemies. (Life leach)

Ultimate Appetite for Destruction - Awakens the destructive instincts of one. (Temporary +dmg)

--

Ghost Sentinel

AWP

4 Skills

5 Levels Each

Counter Dash - When being shot, there is a chance of increased speed.

Ghost Piercing - Ghost's arrow penetrates everything. (Chance +Dmg)

Acrobatic Move - Dodging abilities increase when running. (Evasion)

Ultimate Spirit of Sagittarius - Light footed to make a safe getaway (Speed boost for 10sec) 12 second cool down (use to use other skills)

--

Overlord

4 Skills

? Levels Each

Steal Essence - Dmg proc

Seal of Despair - Instantly decreases enemies speed.

The Heart of Pa'agrio - Bestows the power of Pa'agrio, increasing the HP recovery rate

Seal of Disease - Temporarily puts a disease upon a targeting, dealing continuous damage.

Race name: The Tank

Level: 500

Skills:

Immovable Object (Passive): Uneffected by stuns, immobilizers, freezers or slow. Low percentage.

Big Gun: Spawns awps for self 50%, 5% on ground if spawns for self. (

Heavy Armor: Mirror damage from reflected bullets, more armor.

Immortal: More health at the cost of speed.

Adrenaline (Ultimate): Lots of speed while health slowly degenerates. Cannot go below 50 health.

Camo Tank: Invisibility.

6 skills, 30 levels.

1: 5%, 7%, 9%, 11%, 13%

2: 50%, 55%, 60%, 65%, 70%; 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%

3: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%; 125, 150, 175, 200, 225

4: 150, 200, 250, 300, 350; reduce speed 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%

5: 30 sec cooldown, 50%, 65%, 80%, 95%, 110%

6: 55%, 65%, 75%, 85%, 95%

I hope it is not too OP.

what do say you try to make a race that is like whisper wind but take the starfall and make it heal instead of doing damage

i asked Yiyas if it was possible but he said put it in the race suggestion thread but i don't play on WCS #1 anymore so if someone thinks that they can make it then cool or see if Yiyas can help make it

Well I suggested a healing race that's similar to Priest, apparently it wasn't looked at though.

All races are looked at. Seriously. I actually read damn near every post on the forums, especially the ones in DarkRP and WCS2.

Yiyas looks at them as well. So does Clay.

Hey idk if this is really the right place for this but i have thought of this a few times now and i'm wondering if there is a race out there like this alrdy or if u could make one.

Name: Sniper Control / Anti-AWP / counter-sniper / ESP scout

Skill1: Passive: If killed by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 30%-60% damage return

Skill2: Passive: If hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 20%-90% Chance to evade damage [and all extra effects from them AKA hunter's shot]

Skill3: Passive: If hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 20%-90% chance for attacker's main weapon to disappear

Skill4: Passive: 30%-90% chance to spawn with a sniper

Ultimate: Use: For 20secs the next time your hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] you teleport behind attacker and attacker is frozen for 1.5 secs

Idea credit to Chipy [unless of course someone else already has made one like this, tho i have no knowledge of any such race out there]

Hey idk if this is really the right place for this but i have thought of this a few times now and i'm wondering if there is a race out there like this alrdy or if u could make one.

Name: Sniper Control / Anti-AWP / counter-sniper / ESP scout

Skill1: Passive: If killed by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 30%-60% damage return

Skill2: Passive: If hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 20%-90% Chance to evade damage [and all extra effects from them AKA hunter's shot]

Skill3: Passive: If hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] 20%-90% chance for attacker's main weapon to disappear

Skill4: Passive: 30%-90% chance to spawn with a sniper

Ultimate: Use: For 20secs the next time your hit by a sniper [AWP,scout,Auto-snipers] you teleport behind attacker and attacker is frozen for 1.5 secs

Idea credit to Chipy [unless of course someone else already has made one like this, tho i have no knowledge of any such race out there]

little OP may want to tone down

oh, yeah i mean idk just about ANYTHING about how balanced that would be but just SOME sort of anti sniper class i think would be great

oh, yeah i mean idk just about ANYTHING about how balanced that would be but just SOME sort of anti sniper class i think would be great

chips my man your very right in that we need 1 but if you have this race your basically immortal against a sniper, but its a great idea still may i suggest

10% to 75% chance on most of the skills instead of 20% to 90% to avoid less flak

Alrighty, time to shamelessly rip off Leage of Legends!

Nocturne, The Eternal Nightmare: Knife only: 25 levels (or half everything per level and make it 50)

Umbra Blades: Gain 10/15/20/25/30% Life Steal

Duskbringer: Move 20/25/30/35/40% faster and gain 15/25/35/45/65 bonus knife damage on hit

Shroud of Darkness: Gain 10/25/40/55/70% invisibility and 120/140/160/180/200 starting armor

Unspeakable Horror: Slow enemy movement speed on hit by 5/10/15/20/25%

Paranoia: Ultimate: Targeted ability (much like Lina Inverse's old ulti): Leap towards target enemy, dealing 10/20/30/40/50 damage as you do.

Had ideas involding fear and line of sight and all that, but am pretty sure its not remotely codable.

I coded this race a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the forums...

So here is a summary of it, I forgot the names I made for it, so I'll just say whatever...

Space Cowboy

M4 Race

Extended Clip - start off with 80 bullets

Kill Shot - when you kill someone you have a 50% chance to get a full clip (up to 80)

Low Gravity - 30% gravity

Jet pack - Teleport with a 5 sec cooldown

Chuck Norris[K]

Hidden Fist- Hint: its in the beard

deals 6-30 extra damage with knife

Ninja Skills- Watch his Vietnam movies

30-80% invis

Crouching Tiger Hidden Chuck- Hey is that a Tiger OH FUCK ITS CHUCK

10-50% longjump

Chuck Doesn't Need Guns- He uses his FIST

Chance up to 50% to disarm enemy within 10 yards (unlocks after lvl 15)

Sign in to follow this