Sign in to follow this  
Xannon

HEY!!!!!! Xannon's Question Of The Week [Part 3] [12/27/10]

Hey guys,

Just got home from St. Louis. Spent the better part of 5 days with family there! Had a great time! Not to mention, it snowed on Christmas! Wo0tY! Cold as crap though! Not sure how I feel about that! I love my family!

How was everyone else Christmas'? What are your plans for New Years?

Was great and I have no plans! I can do what I want this year!

Thanks,

-Xan

Guest J_MaFia

I dont remember my Christmas to much to much Pennsylvanian Dutch, (EggNog+Whiskey) I do remember being in bed after i got dropped off by best friend and then waking up in girlfriends garage, Wasn't to concerned how i got there.

Other then that I went to the Poconos in PA and had an amazing time Snow Boarding and talking to some white girls :)

Chilled with the Famz, etc etc.

I live in NY, we had a blizzard the day AFTER Christmas. Trudging through the snow for 4 blocks with asthma is not fun. Had an asthma attack when I got home.

Guest J_MaFia
So so Christmas, dad was in hospital during Christmas and still is.

New Years, gonna party hard.

Hope he turns out alright, pray hard and stay strong.

This guy's just so happy-go-lucky.

It makes me SICK.

First of all. You don't know me. Secondly, I will have you know, if you don't like my posts, you are NOT OBLIGATED to read them. I am by no means forcing you to read them, you are CHOOSING to. Third, if that post was not towards me, please specify to whom it was.

So so Christmas, dad was in hospital during Christmas and still is.

New Years, gonna party hard.

Sorry to hear that, I will pray for his well-being and his soon-to-be trip home!

-Xan

First of all. You don't know me. Secondly, I will have you know, if you don't like my posts, you are NOT OBLIGATED to read them. I am by no means forcing you to read them, you are CHOOSING to. Third, if that post was not towards me, please specify to whom it was.

Dude, calm down. No need to use the red text of death, and he was being sarcastic, I think.

Sorry to hear that, I will pray for his well-being and his soon-to-be trip home!

-Xan

Stop being so mad. God damn, I just don't like your attitude. It's polite, and un-sG like.

Your troll-o-meter is at 0. Not 1, not 2, just 0. And its awfully alien in this community.

I'm chill...teehee! I like using the red text to make sure people see it, not just see it..........you know? Besides, migraine don't help any. Bleh. Fucking migraine all day, even on both my flights home today!

I used to be a troll on another community and got kicked. Sad part is, I liked that community! Best community I was ever apart of when I was being nice and non-trolling. The trolling got me banned, permanently. I learned my lesson so-to-speak.

Went to the Carribean, got some liquour for low costs and no tax, passport fell off side of ship and had to go through a bunch of bullshit to get back in. Spent ALOT of time with family, to much -_-, and got 1-2 things for Christmas. Im not a greedy person like all your other people :P.

Hey guys,

Just got home from St. Louis. Spent the better part of 5 days with family there! Had a great time! Not to mention, it snowed on Christmas! Wo0tY! Cold as crap though! Not sure how I feel about that! I love my family!

THE FUCK

YOU CAME TO ST LOUIS AND DIDNT SAY HI TO ME?

BTW, christmas was fun, having a party at my house new years!

Hey guys,

THE FUCK

YOU CAME TO ST LOUIS AND DIDNT SAY HI TO ME?

BTW, christmas was fun, having a party at my house new years!

Didn't know you even lived there. HAHA! Sorry.