Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheshire kitty

Guest Cheshire kitty
its not trolling when you're lying about your sex

No since arguing with the convinced, right?

sG lacks uniqueness.

like.. let me toot my own horn here:

I could make this website in less than 3 days of at least 3 hour sof work a day.

and I could apply every exact mod sg has on their servers to the equal ammount of servers in less than 2 days (2 hours at least a day).

I could advertise enough to gain at least half the members in two weeks and all I would need to make it all happen is about 200 spare bucks and server upgrading will happen as the community rises.

Dubious, but the thing of it is, while they could easily do things better, they're still among the best in what they do. They're unique in their overall mediocrity. It's a fine enough diversion.

sG lacks uniqueness.

I could make this website in less than 3 days of at least 3 hour sof work a day.

and I could apply every exact mod sg has on their servers to the equal ammount of servers in less than 2 days (2 hours at least a day).

I could advertise enough to gain at least half the members in two weeks and all I would need to make it all happen is about 200 spare bucks and server upgrading will happen as the community rises.

OH/ and besides being a mundane cs:s community, sG's MAIN staff is shit.

You sort of sound like Badman.

Shit you put "" around it. I'm just pointing that out. Pick whether you think it is one or not.

Why would you form an opinion about me? I've been here longer, just not under this account.

Hello fatb0y. I had a pretty nice christmas, but I can't get over the fact that you haven't stopped "trolling" yet.

Aww... wanna be friends?

Guest Cheshire kitty
Aww... wanna be friends?

If you were how you used to be.

or if you spread my Siggy :3 thread around to the requested fillers.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

:)

My sincerity stays with microphone.

My hands are that of a troll.

EDIT:

Although, this thread's OP is not trolling. My care for sG is lower than before, so dignity is not something I reach for.

I got negative rep for this post.

Can I lol yet?

I'm applying common sense to this shit, no one calls their kids 'Grammar'.

Nobody said they did. But in the case of turning a description into a name as he did, you capitalize it as you would any other name.

Does someone need to lose their title?

I took it from your user title as it was...

There's no Mr. in my user title.

Nobody said they did. But in the case of turning a description into a name as he did, you capitalize it as you would any other name.

Does someone need to lose their title?

It's still not a name, it's more of a job description.

There's no Mr. in my user title.

It's still not a name, it's more of a job description.

Then someone should get fired...

He added the Mr., so it became a name.

If you call someone "Mr. Smarty Pants", it's capitalized.

If you call someone "Mr. Postman", it's capitalized (and not just because it's the name of a song.)

Guest Cheshire kitty
LOL Someone changed the title to "dick"?

They do that to my threads. Get used to it. :o

sG lacks uniqueness.

OH/ and besides being a mundane cs:s community, sG's MAIN staff is shit.

Better hope Jason doesn't see that.

I highly doubt you have the skills to secure two dedicated boxes, manage 8 "from-scratch" servers, manage multiple MySQL databases (including a massive forum DB), manage regular backups AND appease a half-retarded community. Not to mention, you have to know various bits of C++, SourcePawn, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS and Bash coding; have a decently thorough knowledge of DNS, nginx, LightTPD, Apache, CentOS (and Linux in general); know the ins and outs of Source DS, Metamod, EventScripts, SourceMod and, formerly, Mani; AND find time in your day to work on all of this crap in your spare time.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Better hope Jason doesn't see that.

I highly doubt you have the skills to secure two dedicated boxes, manage 8 "from-scratch" servers, manage multiple MySQL databases (including a massive forum DB), manage regular backups AND appease a half-retarded community. Not to mention, you have to know various bits of C++, SourcePawn, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS and Bash coding; have a decently thorough knowledge of DNS, nginx, LightTPD, Apache, CentOS (and Linux in general); know the ins and outs of Source DS, Metamod, EventScripts, SourceMod and, formerly, Mani; AND find time in your day to work on all of this crap in your spare time.

It's my career...

To end this whole "Kitty's a man" all you have to do is provide a timestamp. But you refuse to, so it just adds to the trolling.

It's my career...

You're a high schooler that posts your job resume on twitter. You don't have a fucking career.

Ha. That's how drastic it is right now.

I have 3 staff members I like. (1 I talk to often)

and less than 10 members I legitimately care about.

OOooOOooooOOoOoooo. Someone wants your cock.