Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

Engineer lost

so we lost are Engineer to as one person said a better game so is it possible to get another one? the server has been having lots of problems recently, such as lots of server lag broken weapon restrictions ect

or will Yiyas be coming back some time soon?

so we lost are Engineer to as one person said a better game so is it possible to get another one? the server has been having lots of problems recently, such as lots of server lag broken weapon restrictions ect

or will Yiyas be coming back some time soon?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Grammar is your friend.

Don’t do this guys. When you start complaining saying not enough work is being done the ENG will rage quit. It has happened at least 5 times before. Don’t push em, let them get to it when they can. Remember this IS NOT a paid position, he’s doing this outta the kindness of his heart....

oh i see so thats why WCS doesn't get cared for and that would also be why WCS 2 never came back.

so why doesn't he get paid, do you guys not make enough money from WCS to pay him?

Lines are being crossed.

/thread before it gets out of hand.

This. Nuclear Ash is being an asshole.

oh i see so thats why WCS doesn't get cared for and that would also be why WCS 2 never came back.

so why doesn't he get paid, do you guys not make enough money from WCS to pay him?

WCS Gets cared for. What the hell are you playing on man? WCS2 Didn't come back because Yiyas is already overwhelmed with WCS 1. You want to put the load of both servers on him? Really man? People have lives. I understand you just want to sit at home while your parents feed you and pay for everything you own, but please, pay some respect to those who actually have to work for a living AND work on the servers that YOU enjoy.

I will not discuss financials/staff being paid because I am not CoinStar.

did someone get fed stupid juice today?

Just stating guys, but Yiyas is kinda on a 'break' right now. How long I'm not sure of, but he's kinda burnt out atm on CS:S. I'm kinda hoping that I can do some coding in the future and maybe do some work on the server, but that'll take me awhile to get the skills to do so.

Just stating guys, but Yiyas is kinda on a 'break' right now. How long I'm not sure of, but he's kinda burnt out atm on CS:S. I'm kinda hoping that I can do some coding in the future and maybe do some work on the server, but that'll take me awhile to get the skills to do so.

TO THE RESCUE. Let yiyas go have fun and not worry about CS:S I think he deserves it and a nice black woman

Guest checkster

Inbefore mad scotish man gets interupted during beauty sleep, raipes all, wc1 is now gg reversed

This. Nuclear Ash is being an asshole.

WCS Gets cared for. What the hell are you playing on man? WCS2 Didn't come back because Yiyas is already overwhelmed with WCS 1. You want to put the load of both servers on him? Really man? People have lives. I understand you just want to sit at home while your parents feed you and pay for everything you own, but please, pay some respect to those who actually have to work for a living AND work on the servers that YOU enjoy.

I will not discuss financials/staff being paid because I am not CoinStar.

lol haha man i work too but because where not in the same place it seems like i don't work and i know yiyas has done a lot for wcs, and i don't expect WCS 2 too come back, and thank you Oracion, see thats i needed to know, cause all i've heard is that he's now a black ops player and that he dumped css but if he's just on his well deserved break then there's a good chance that he'll be back

actually, we all know that Yiyas is just spending more time playing black ops way too much. Almost everytime I see his name pop up, it's on black ops. Perhaps we could entice him back with a blacks op mod on wcs :P /sarcasm.

Just let him be.

He did a lot for WCS1 in the past 4 months and it's running MUCH better than it ever has.

All the new playerinfo/changerace stuff.

All the new shopmenu things

All the new races.

Streamlined the code.

This stuff isn't easy and takes time.

I don't mind him taking this break at all considering he did a lot before and will probably do a lot again in the upcoming months.

Guest checkster
Just let him be.

He did a lot for WCS1 in the past 4 months and it's running MUCH better than it ever has.

All the new races.

Streamlined the code.

I don't mind him taking this break at all considering he did a lot before and will probably do a lot again in the upcoming months.

Pics ?

No honestly Im with you on this.

He has school and has no time to wear his kilt, I know couse he told me.

Evryone know's that programing and nerding is done best in the nude.

Just let him be.

All the new races.

Streamlined the code.

This.

Just let him be.

All the new races.

Streamlined the code.

You're so generous. :D

Scottish guy is overworked. Let him take a break, <3.

I have full respect for Yiyas for even dealing with the bullshit when the CSS engine changed, because he fixed WCS1 to work with the new engine. And for dumbshits like me and the average sG clan member, we wouldn't even be able to do the shit Yiyas can do.

Sign in to follow this