Sign in to follow this  
Faded

Why I love my School district.

Fuck yeah bro north Carolina school systems is all pussys scared of snow. We gunna rock jb all day tomarrow when it snows.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Just got the call no school.

Thats cool, its -20 here and school still goes on and nobody cares..

Ya in NC just the threat of snow is enough to cause delays, and god forbid any falls they have to cancel.

The problem is with bigger school distracts they are less likely to call snow days. Too many parents will complain because that means they then have to take a day off of work(some who have crappy jobs and cannot take off or they will be fired).

My area one of the biggest in state about 1/10 of states population. They very flexible with letting days go.

Well it's -19 right now in Toronto 12am est here. Its snowing so i would imagine how it will look outside tomorrow. We are used to it down here, but this year we got hit pretty bad.

Well it's -19 right now in Toronto 12am est here. Its snowing so i would imagine how it will look outside tomorrow. We are used to it down here, but this year we got hit pretty bad.

Go slap yourself with a frozen milk bag.

Thats cool, its -20 here and school still goes on and nobody cares..

foot of snow and everything in site covered with ice and car doors unable to open and school still goes on where I live

No snow in my side of toronto.

You live near richmond hill so that's why, wait till tomorrow

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Go slap yourself with a frozen milk bag.

NOU. But i need to go get milk tomorrow, thank you for reminding me haha

1/4" of ice here in mizzurah!

Your avatar brings out the typed accept lol. Still no snow yet should be around 3am or so.

I think I have around 2-3 feet of snow here, it's so fantastic when you have to shovel.

the problem with the ice is that if I slip and hurt my already hurt knee im gonna need surgery again

the problem with the ice is that if I slip and hurt my already hurt knee im gonna need surgery again

Well you see here sir, the problem is that you hurt yourself in the first place.

If you never would have hurt yourself, this wouldn't concern you at all.