Sign in to follow this  
Xannon

Xannon's Question Of The Week [Part 1] [12/11/10]

If you could invent something, what would it be and why?

I'd want to invent a teleportation device. WHY? Because, then we would have no use for cars anymore. Not to mention, traveling would be MUCH cheaper. I could go form here in Florida, to Austrailia in an instant rather than having to fly. I think that would be pretty neat!

-Xan

Something to make my remote not end up bouncing into the back corner of the couch when I drop it. Some mini fence I guess, too lazy.

Lunar colonization. We worked really hard to get to the moon in the 60s, and since then, it seems like we've done very little with regards to space exploration.

Lunar colonization. We worked really hard to get to the moon in the 60s, and since then, it seems like we've done very little with regards to space exploration.

It's mostly because theres really not much purpose to it. While Lunar colonization would definetly be cool, in this day and age of recessions and economic troubles it just isn't practical.

It's mostly because theres really not much purpose to it. While Lunar colonization would definetly be cool, in this day and age of recessions and economic troubles it just isn't practical.

It wasn't really practical then either. We just did it to flex our might. It'd be nice if countries combined their resources to focus on that rather than petty things, but I guess that's not realistic.

It wasn't really practical then either. We just did it to flex our might. It'd be nice if countries combined their resources to focus on that rather than petty things, but I guess that's not realistic.

Dojima- I like that idea. We have so many problems and we all, as a world, need to get together and try other things than wars.

If you have a good idea DO NOT ENTER IT IN A SCIENCE FAIR. I made this mistake in high school a few years back. I had a problem with my dog eating his dry food, he hated it. So I made a gravy that had all his vitamins for the day in it, plus it made him eat his dry food. I called it Dog Gravy (nice name huh) anyway I ended up getting 4th in the science fair so I didn’t make it to all state, but two years later I was walking with my mom threw Pet smart and what do I see at the front counter? Fucking Pedigrees version of my Dog gravy, lets just say I raged, hard. They STOLE MY FUCKING IDEA AND GOT IT FOR FREE! Its all a set up to steal parents and kids ideas.