Pharaoh Glancian, Ruler of Sands

Generally::

* Pharaoh Glancian

* Original Idea

* Gun race, AWP only, no pistol/knife.

* Level 2000

* No health.

6 skills, 5 levels each.

Divine Scepter - Show the peons the power of a Pharaoh. (20% chance/level to spawn an awp with 20 bullets in the first clip)

Immortality - The Gods have blessed their chosen king. (+10 health/level and 3% chance/level to respawn upon death)

Ransom - Those who oppose me pay more than just their lives... (6% chance/level to steal $250 gold/level when damaging an enemy)

Divine Passage - I shall guide the souls to their rightful place in my power. (20% chance/level to gain 20 health upon killing an enemy.

Blessing - The Gods shall protect me from all. (Ability, when used will give you 5%/level damage resistance for 5 seconds. 25 second cooldown)

Shrieking Sands - Those who touch by my sands shall decay, and I shall only get stronger... (Ultimate, 40 second cooldown. Upon use, steal 2 hp from every alive enemy and cause entire enemy team to slow down 4%/level and blur their vision by 4%/level for 3 seconds. Gain a temporary 5%/level speed boost for 10 seconds when used.)

Sniper/support race. Keep in mind, before you say "OMG OP ULT" this guy doesn't have LJ and doesn't have any natural means of transport UNTIL his ultimate (and/or boots), that and he also has an AWP out AT ALL TIMES. Even then, the time for it is LOW so it can't be too abused for teams and the Cooldown is high.

Yeah. Looks good. I want it.

Make more specialized races (Pistol, Knife, Perhaps a M3 only class, etc)

It makes WCS more diverse.

I usually try to do this with my races as is.

Guest J_MaFia

Sinse its Awp its fine. Without Awp i think it would be op.

Yes, but I think it needs a knife. Awp without knife is kinda fail. >_>

Not when you have damage reduction, health and an ult that slows people down for a few seconds

Not when you have damage reduction, health and an ult that slows people down for a few seconds

u should make it hav a glock or something with no ammo just to hav something to fire faster kind of thing

Pharaoh Glaceon? Oh fuck.

jk, i like it. it should spawn with an awp regardless of if you have the skill or not. the skill just randomly increases the ammo if you luck out.

Pharaoh Glaceon? Oh fuck.

jk, i like it. it should spawn with an awp regardless of if you have the skill or not. the skill just randomly increases the ammo if you luck out.

Ah good point. I completely forgot about that. I'll reword it later to show that it gets an AWP automatically and the skill just increases the chance for extra ammo.