Sign in to follow this  
Lazzy

Adderall Crash Course

lazzy, you are so cool for taking drugs, and talking about them non-stop to make you even cooler.

I don't take drugs to be cool. I take them to help me relax and get away from stress.

I also talk about them nonstop in order to educate others, share my experiences, and offer insight into my life.

Just trying to be friendly.

Now then, would you mind posting on topic or getting out of the Serious Debate forums?

----------------------------------

Amphetamine crash sucks. I've been dead in my seat for the past 4 hours <_< Can't even bring myself to get in bed and sleep I'm so drained ._.

drug use for studying is for saps, raspberries and the omegas. take a step back and just use your brain. they didn't make Adderall to help college kids study better. if you need to focus, just beat it, then study.

drug use for studying is for saps, raspberries and the omegas. take a step back and just use your brain. they didn't make Adderall to help college kids study better. if you need to focus, just beat it, then study.

I usually don't use it. I've just had a rather awful week. 8 exams this week + finals next week. My professors HATE me ._.