Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Where Have I Been?

This entire week I have been playing "Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars" and will probably continue into next week until I get bored of it and come back to "CS:S".

You can still reach me on Xfire to talk to me and if theres anything going on, I don't have any problem coming into the servers to help you out.

Thanks!

Guest †Waffle†

Lol...Damn C&C!

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Mar 31 2007, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

c an c????!?!?! you pussie! biggrin.gif

How is he a pussy?

Guest Shephard

guy's it's C&C come on it's old school, i can remember playing that on the PS1 and man it was fun, and i had C&C;Generals 'till i had to reformat my Hard Drive, but yea it's a good game, and don't start anything guy's.

Guest some fag

Generals blew. It's all about Tiberium Sun (its expansions) and Red Alert 1+2 (and their expansions).

Guest GhostHaven

ooin i miss u come back to zombie server

Guest Dan

anything other than original C&C is for da n00bz

screen01.JPG

Guest mrdino

plz dont always play that game cuz we miss u sad.gif

Guest some fag

Yeah, I'm gettin' it for my 360 (unless the demo blows). I would get it for the PC, but I feel my Xbox will give the graphics bit the power the game deserves. Again, if the demo blows (as in the 360's controls for it suck) I'll get it for the PC.

To be honest if you like old cnc games you're better off with supreme commander.... that actually has walls and block layout construction. Yet cnc3 is a killer game; it's a bitch of eye candy, plays real smooth and I'm still trying to figure out some mean tactics for NOD in multiplayer.

Anyhow have some fun coin, I gotta find some time to play it myself : (

Sign in to follow this