Sign in to follow this  
KnifeMaster No Sound

Baan, Cursed Knight

* Baan, Cursed Knight

* Who knows >.>

* Gun Race

* Everything on shopmenu is restricted (even levels)

NOTE: this race gets 50% less xp per kill, and is restricted to the first primary gun he picks up. (if possible)

5 levels per skill

1. Attack Reversal -- You reverse the special attacks of enemies. (20-100% chance to dodge and reflect back any attack skills at 50% of their original power.)

2. Defensive Misfortune -- You tear through any defense and cause it to work against the enemy. (20-100% chance to cut through evade, and dodges and reflects reflect damage back at 50% power.)

3. Reversal of Fortune -- You redirect the energy created by death back on the enemy. (20-100% chance to make on death skills hit enemy players instead of friendly, at 50% power of course)

4. Ultimate Curse -- You cause the enemies ultimate attack to take a sudden change in direction. (20-100% chance to block and redirect enemies ultimate skill onto other enemies.)

Ulti. Double Damned -- You are cursed to rise once more when death takes you. (100% chance to respawn with 30-6 second wait)

COME AT ME BRAHS

This sounds horrible. This would definitely be the most annoying race out there. I'm all for some more defensive/reflective races, but this seems a bit too much. I don't understand skill #3. Skill #4 should only work on random direct damaging ultimates(locust swarm, chain lightning, ect.). It would be a bit much if you randomly got teleported or rooted a random person. I would suggest a bit more HP and 100% dmg on the skill reflect. Scavenging for guns doesn't quite fit this concept of this race. I'd let it purchase guns at free will. However, a scavenger type race would be pretty cool.

This sounds horrible. This would definitely be the most annoying race out there. I'm all for some more defensive/reflective races, but this seems a bit too much. I don't understand skill #3. Skill #4 should only work on random direct damaging ultimates(locust swarm, chain lightning, ect.). It would be a bit much if you randomly got teleported or rooted a random person. I would suggest a bit more HP and 100% dmg on the skill reflect. Scavenging for guns doesn't quite fit this concept of this race. I'd let it purchase guns at free will. However, a scavenger type race would be pretty cool.

Skill #3 is saying that if someone has an explode on death skill, and it's supposed to hit you / your team mates, it won't. Instead, it will hit the enemy.

Skill #4 should only work for damaging ultimates AND roots, but not teleport or hook. Should also only hit people with the same aoe around the user of the ultimate I think.

I also agree that this shouldn't be a scavenger type race. You should either restrict it to one weapon or let it use them all.

I don't particularly want to edit every single race to make this one race work.

Would you be able to do some work arounds? Such as absorbs damage or has immunity but still makes the skill go off, then whatever skill is used on him, he uses in return? I don't even know if what I just said makes sense. But the question is would it be possible to do something similar without changing the concept of the race too much (and of course not having to have you rework every race for this single one)?

Absorbing bonus dmg or having immunity is easy, it's impossible to return someone's skill or ultimate to them without editing each skill or ultimate. They don't work that way.

Is it possible to like detect what skill was used and cause the player to just use that skill but at a lowered effectiveness? I.E. Absorbs suicide, detects that it was suicide, does an explosion for like 50 damage around that user.