Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

soapbox

No one gives a flying fuck. Congratulations, you've successfully pulled Junzou aggro off of Velpa and onto yourself. I should change your name to Leeroy.

Probably in response to this:

Can you blame them. Here is illogical summed up

Step 1. Tries to be funny by either saying dumb story or how he "trolled" someone on facebook.

Step 2. No one thinks he is funny and shows him up for the fag he is

Step 3. He posts pictures from 4 chan trying to regain internet rep

Step 4. His last resort, trying to act butt hurt telling everyone to stop the trolling and threatening with infractions.

Step 5, which I wish to god would happen, he ragequits and leaves sG forums

I personally thought it was a good post, in need of more +rep, not infractions....

Also, who thinks I should report Junzou for being mean to the poor recruits. your supposed to be a GOOD example bro... (lol jk)

No one gives a flying fuck. Congratulations, you've successfully pulled Junzou aggro off of Velpa and onto yourself. I should change your name to Leeroy.

I find that hard to believe. Velpa? No wai.

Probably in response to this:

I personally thought it was a good post, in need of more +rep, not infractions....

Also, who thinks I should report Junzou for being mean to the poor recruits. your supposed to be a GOOD example bro... (lol jk)

Actually, it was this one: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/37226-soapbox?p=473914&viewfull=1#post473914

Also, suck a dick. There are some people that deserve to get trolled, and illogical is one of them. :)

Actually, it was this one: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/37226-soapbox?p=473914&viewfull=1#post473914

Also, suck a dick. There are some people that deserve to get trolled, and illogical is one of them. :)

You sir could be very right. Though I think my guess was better, and more accurate.

Also, I really don't like the taste of dick, just something isn't right, though I can't figure out what.... maybe it's the cream that comes out after... idk.

Also wtf is this shit I'm posting, I do apologize, I'm going to sleep now, being tired makes my inner gay come out.

Oh and incase you didn't notice I did put "(lol jk)" at the end of that "report Junzou thing" (I wasn't being serious)

For that matter what is the cutoff date for Oldfag, Middlefag, and Newfag. For example I have been playing on the servers for almost a year but I never used the forums until early August. Where do I rate?

EDIt: Wasnt there a thread about this not too far back?

I am a newfag, so... do the math?

Also, I enjoyed reading this topic. Back to vacation.

ahahaha. Best part of being staff, seeing who affects your rep.

It's actually a checkbox option-- just no one else has it checked ;)

All those times people accused Velpa-- yeah, we could've turned it on, but then we would've felt less special :<

It's actually a checkbox option-- just no one else has it checked ;)

All those times people accused Velpa-- yeah, we could've turned it on, but then we would've felt less special :<

Odd. I couldn't view it in the past, but could actually view it today. ...