Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Star Wars The Old Republic

Bounty Hunters the way to go for me. I don't give a fuck what his abilities are, he just looks badass.

Ya jetpacks and stuff look siik

What I think is really cool is that while there are similarities between the classes on both sides none of them are truly the same. It should make PvP interesting.

I also just noticed there was space combat, I <3 These Graphics.

http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/space-combat

ya those are sweet graphics. I just love PvP. If an MMORPG doesn't have PvP I hate it.

I'm really interested to see how the Space Combat works out as well as the Companions.

I just decided that I'm going with the Jedi Consular for two reasons! One, the name is awesome! Duh! Two, I prefer playing the healer class of a game. But I will definitely try out the Sith Inquisitor.

I'm really interested to see how the Space Combat works out as well as the Companions.

I just decided that I'm going with the Jedi Consular for two reasons! One, the name is awesome! Duh! Two, I prefer playing the healer class of a game. But I will definitely try out the Sith Inquisitor.

Jedi's are for little kids who want to be good.. C'mon maaan

Jedi's are for little kids who want to be good.. C'mon maaan

I Lol @ The view that the good guys are always 10 year olds, especially in this game.

If every class is different then its more what class you want to be and not "Good or Bad". Not to mention the whole RP element. If I want to be a "Hero" rather than a "Villain" in this game, why shouldn't I? Because some people speculate that being a hero is for "Goody Two Shoes Children"? Hah!

I Lol @ The view that the good guys are always 10 year olds, especially in this game.

If every class is different then its more what class you want to be and not "Good or Bad". Not to mention the whole RP element. If I want to be a "Hero" rather than a "Villain" in this game, why shouldn't I? Because some people speculate that being a hero is for "Goody Two Shoes Children"? Hah!

Well in most cases... the Jedi's are little kids who want to be badass with lightsabers... I was that person also, but now I like being the Sith

Well in most cases... the Jedi's are little kids who want to be badass with lightsabers... I was that person also, but now I like being the Sith

I think the 10 Year Olds would pick the Sith if they wanted to be badass with lightsabers...

Its irrelevant which side they take because if they're choice is that shallow then it would really just be a personal preference of "I want to destroy the world" or "I want to save it!".

To you as well, saying you want to be Sith simply because they are "Bad Guyz" won't help you in-game. All of the classes are different, and THAT should be what you make your decision on, not because of some "Popularity" thing.

Unless of course you're rolling on the Role-Playing train, but I can make a safe bet that you aren't.

I think the 10 Year Olds would pick the Sith if they wanted to be badass with lightsabers...

Its irrelevant which side they take because if they're choice is that shallow then it would really just be a personal preference of "I want to destroy the world" or "I want to save it!".

To you as well, saying you want to be Sith simply because they are "Bad Guyz" won't help you in-game. All of the classes are different, and THAT should be what you make your decision on, not because of some "Popularity" thing.

Unless of course you're rolling on the Role-Playing train, but I can make a safe bet that you aren't.

No I'm not. Ya u are right though..

THE GAME IS COMING OUT SOONER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!

I'm unsure if this still stands, but Spring 2011. I can't wait for it.

When it comes out we have to make sure everyone plays on the same server. :D

Nice!! Hopefully this is true!

Uhm... yeah. Im for sure going to have my main character as the Jedi Consular because i love healer classes. I prefer to be the one healing because I learn my shit whereas others tend to test builds. I study my skills to figure out what skill tree/sets to use.

Choose a class because you like the type of class that it is not because you think they are cool. Rather choose a clas because ou think it is cool and because you know you will be good at it.