Oracion

Banshee

General:

* Banshee

* Original Idea

* Pistol only, five seven.

* Level 2500

* No restrictions

Idea behind this class is meant to be a CC (crowd control) support. Doesnt' do much damage, but can help a team win a fight if people are grouped.

Skills::

* Five skills. 7 levels.

Song of Sorrow - A song that pierces the hearts of others (Damage aura, passive, does 1 damage/level every 8 seconds. Range not sure of. Maybe slightly larger/same as the roots/lightning range?)

Shrieking Note - A blast of sound that blows the enemy away. (Only works with nades. If hit by nade, 6% chance/level to cause knockback on enemies. Distance is same for all levels.)

Piercing Note - Deafen your enemies with your sound blast (Only works with nades. If hit by nade, 6% chance/level to deafen enemy sound for 1 second/level. Think the flashbang without the flash, just the buzzing sound.)

Overload - Implode the minds of your enemies with your screams. (7% chance/level of 50% more headshot damage.)

Agonizing Scream - Ultimate, 40 second cooldown. - A sound blast that cripples your enemies. (AoE skill that basically does a bit of everything from the other skills for 3 seconds: deafen, knockback and screen shake. 2% chance/level to also do 30 damage to an enemy.)

Kind of like Siren but i like it. But it;s a bit UP, needs higher percentage for some skills.

I honestly didn't know Siren was like this when I was typing this up lol.