Sign in to follow this  
timmatahii

YOU VOTE XBOX/PS3 who is better!

Guest some fag

Well, dude, either my proof and failure to start flaming you won, or your plan backfired.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Mar 30 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, dude, either my proof and failure to start flaming you won, or your plan backfired.

People arnt watching the videos. They are coming in here saying 360 fanboy..

So it didnt back fire i thought maybe there where some mature people who could see reason.

i vote XBOX360 cause it doesnt over heat and blow up like PS3. I have a lan place near my house and when they got PS3 it blew up.

So my vote XBOX360!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darkness @ Mar 30 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i vote XBOX360 cause it doesnt over heat and blow up like PS3. I have a lan place near my house and when they got PS3 it blew up.

Thats not what the poll is about. You need to watch videos. And say which graphics are better..

Guest some fag

Yeah, the Xbox's graphics are better in CoD3, PS3 is better in Oblivion because they have refined it more for the PS3 and it's in 1080p. Basically when the Elite comes out, they will look identical in 1080p.

Neither of them are good. As a matter of fact, i have all consoles. They are a huge wasted of money. I was about to buy a Wii with my 250 dollars but i didnt. I decided to save that money on vista and halo 2 which is gonna come out on vista. I am a PC fan. PC rocks and pcs could do anything. I think that people who buy consoles are losers who waste their money for pointless crap.

Guest some fag

I agree with you, PCs are MUCH better, but I like my console (360) because if I'm tired and don't want to deal with my computer's bullshit, or maybe dealing with the idiots on the servers, I'll just put in Gears of War or Crackdown. It's nice having a dedicated system you know you can rely on, and won't randomly stop playing a game.

Guest Kebshippy

I'm going to have to go with PS3, because it's coming out with some of my favorite games (Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots).

yeah i wanna play mgs4 so bad... imma have to go with ps3 cuz of the games

one thing 360 needs is to be able to read blu-ray discs...

Guest some fag

The reason Xbox 360 doesn't have Blu-Ray is because it wasn't out when they were making the 360, Blu-Ray is Sony's product, and HD-DVD and Blu-Ray are two un-proven formats.

Not to mention Sony has a problem with supporting formats that fail.

Guest Riggs

Delete, don't feel like getting into it tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darkness @ Mar 30 2007, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL are you a tard? I think both systems are good in their own ways but cmon, you realize the 360's have been more fualty right? The 360 is the one that overheated, not the PS3. So learn things before you talk please.

Also, Blu ray is winning ATM.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Apr 3 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL are you a tard? I think both systems are good in their own ways but cmon, you realize the 360's have been more fualty right? The 360 is the one that overheated, not the PS3. So learn things before you talk please.

Also, Blu ray is winning ATM.

Maybe if people would take care of their shit for once in their life, the thing wouldn't break. If you have a 360, don't leave it in an enclosed area while it's running. I mean Jesus, the 360 is very, VERY fucking reliable. It doesn't get hot at all, nor is it loud like some claim it to be.

Guest some fag

Ok. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY that I know has an Xbox 360 (about 20 people) have never ever had a problem with them. Ever. They have never overheated, never frozen, never stopped working, nothing. 6 of them have had them since launch (including me) on November 22, 2005.

20 people that have never had a single problem, but there are oh so many people claiming problems with theirs. I think that most of these claims might be coming from PlayStation fanboys, but I don't know.

Guest bmheadshot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Mar 30 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Neither of them are good. As a matter of fact, i have all consoles. They are a huge wasted of money. I was about to buy a Wii with my 250 dollars but i didnt. I decided to save that money on vista and halo 2 which is gonna come out on vista. I am a PC fan. PC rocks and pcs could do anything. I think that people who buy consoles are losers who waste their money for pointless crap.

So basically you think you are a loser who wastes his money on pointless crap? I mean i agree, but just asking

Sign in to follow this