Sign in to follow this  
timmatahii

Suggest clan meeting

How about a TS meeting where hard core member can come talk to leaders and such> we can hash out our differences and stuff like that, also using the time to talk about ZM maps and stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShakinBakin! @ Feb 11 2007, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How about a TS meeting where hard core member can come talk to leaders and such> we can hash out our differences and stuff like that, also using the time to talk about ZM maps and stuff.

It sounds like an awsome idea and I agree with it completely. Not only might our TS server actually be in use again.. but mabey we will be able to get some work done.

For example before we do this meeting, you spoke of ZM maps, Well I'm planning on (when Pheonix2 has time) I'll go through my ZM maps from the old ZM I used to play before it got shut down, (alot of you might remember it; I know Zeus does), and I'll be sending them to Pheonix2 and then we will have a new setup of maps to play. I have around 30+ "GOOD" maps for us to play on. It's only happen after I actually do it first!!

So.. soon hopefully I'll get that done, and then Pheonix2 can upload em to the server and you can tell me what you think, mmk? ;)

Anyways I'm gunna get off the forums pretty soon and go slay me some zombies. biggrin.gif

Ttyl ,PEACE!!

Guest punex

Great idea, but one problem for me i dont know WTF TS is or how to use it!!!

Guest NubRoCket

lol i just dont have mic but i could listen in

Guest Shephard

I think its a good idea i have ts i just need the ip adress and then ill join the meeting

Guest killer

once again *cough uv has vent not ts* there its more ez to understand durr

Guest BigRedOne

I think this is a GREAT idea.

Sign in to follow this