* Overpowered, yes.

* Underpowered, yes.

Generally::

* Ant

* Its a knife race / pistol race

* Around 350

* No buying of guns

Skills::

* 1. Ageless(8): The more experience you have the stronger you become.(Health: gains 25 health each time, max 300)

2. Camouflage(5): Hide from the predators.(Invisibility: first level bought gives 60% then increases by 5% each time, max 80%)

3. Don't Step On Me!!!(5): RUN!!!(Speed: first level gives you 1.15% then increases by 0.05 each time, max 1.35)

4. Pincers(5): Fight off your enemies that threaten the ant hill/mound/nest.(whichever one or all)(Knife damage: increases in power)

5.Venom(5): Infect and stun the enemy.(Paralyze/Infect:Every level gain up +3 damage for 15 seconds every 3 seconds to the enemy(max 15 damage) and every level up 5% more likely to paralyze the enemy for 0.5-1.5 seconds(max 25%))

6.(Level 10 to unlock) Army Ants(5): Destroy every living thing in sight that isn't a friend.(Invincibility:First level up two seconds invincibility and increases by .5 seconds every level up, max 4 seconds)

Preferences::

* Gets a compact pistol and kevlar and helmet every spawn

do you know what 85% invis looks like? Spirit on server2 was at 80% invis and hard as hell to see. You want:

an almost completely invis player

running at 1.35 (which would be in the top 10% fastest races)

that stuns

does extra dmg

does more extra dmg over 15 sec. period after a hit (which is longer than any other race does dmg for on this server)

has 300 health

gets free full armor

and gets 10 sec. of invincibility every 30 sec. or so

??? yeah, why not. cause that balances perfectly with all the other races on this server.

10 second invul?

I would say start it at 2 sec invul then increase every level by .5, 4 second invul is alright.

Invis would be better balanced starting at 40-50% and ending at 70%.

That venom.. horrible. 15 dps for 15 seconds every 3 seconds is huge. That's 75 damage. Could reduce it to 30-45 damage over 8 seconds.

The extra damage added with the venom skill is just overpowered.

The speed is alright.

The HP with all the other skills could also use reducing.

You should choose between pistol or knife.

BRB

Sir I said Sir.

Even as a pistol race this is a little much. 1.35 speed with 80% invis and a pistol where you can easily buy Claws/orb of Fire/Mask of Death is bad enough. Then you went ahead and slapped on 300 hp and a 4 second invuln.

Hell, let's just throw Lurker back to 100hp or toss a pistol at the Flame Predator. This is still OP my friend. Take off that HP. Prevent items like mask from being bought. Drop the invis to 70%. And drop the invuln to 2 seconds. Take away the DOT and only have it as a chance to stun. And you can keep your 1.35 speed.

So basically you want a weaker zombie that's super fast, fucking hard as hell to see, does extra damage and poison/stun, and has invuln?

are you serious

Absurdly overpowered.

Like Polish said, take away the poison, lower the invis. But I would keep the HP and get rid of the invulnerability instead. Otherwise it's just a troll with HP instead of evade.

Sir I said Sir.

Even as a pistol race this is a little much. 1.35 speed with 80% invis and a pistol where you can easily buy Claws/orb of Fire/Mask of Death is bad enough. Then you went ahead and slapped on 300 hp and a 4 second invuln.

Hell, let's just throw Lurker back to 100hp or toss a pistol at the Flame Predator. This is still OP my friend. Take off that HP. Prevent items like mask from being bought. Drop the invis to 70%. And drop the invuln to 2 seconds. Take away the DOT and only have it as a chance to stun. And you can keep your 1.35 speed.

it's ULTRA Spirit from server 2 LOL. Spirit was p228 race with 80% invis, 1.35 speed, and 50% grav. but that's where it stopped. half the shop was restricted too. this guy wants to triple the health, give a 10 sec. invulnerable, do extra damage and poison over time. lol

skillage, you should try playing on the server a while (at least level all races on the first 10 pages) to get a feel for how "strong" or powerful a race should be, and how to balance race ideas with the races that are already there. hell, I'd love to take Headhunter and make it a gun race, give it twice the speed, twice the mirror dmg, give it health regeneration, lightning strike as an ability, roots as ability2, spawn with 4 crit nades, and 95% invis. ...... but somehow I don't think that would balance well with this server.

I'll change the things to make them right but I dont really want to play on wcs until im able to get someone to give my levels back because I dont want to level up races I already maxed, hopefully it will happen soon since the server is awesome

Ant

Do you like this race?:

* Yes.

* No.

* Overpowered, yes.

* Underpowered, yes.

Generally::

* Ant

* Its a knife race / pistol race

* Around 350

* No buying of guns, Claws, Orb of Fire, and Mask of Death

Skills::

* 1. Ageless(5): The more experience you have the stronger you become.(Health: gains 20 health each time, max 200)

2. Camouflage(5): Hide from the predators.(Invisibility: first level bought gives 50% then increases by 5% each time, max 70%)

3. Don't Step On Me!!!(5): RUN!!!(Speed: first level gives you 1.10% then increases by 0.05 each time, max 1.30)

4. Pincers(5): Fight off your enemies that threaten the ant hill/mound/nest.(whichever one or all)(Knife damage: increases in power)

5.Venom(5): Infect and stun the enemy.(Paralyze/Infect:Every level gain up +3 damage for 15 seconds every 3 seconds to the enemy(max 15 damage) and every level up 5% more likely to paralyze the enemy for 0.5-1.5 seconds(max 25%))

6.(Level 10 to unlock) Army Ants(5): Destroy every living thing in sight that isn't a friend.(Invincibility:First level up one seconds invincibility and increases by .5 seconds every level up, max 3 seconds)

Preferences::

* Gets a compact pistol and kevlar and helmet every spawn