KnifeMaster No Sound

Leviathan

Name: Leviathan

Concept Origin: S2 old zombie

Weapon Restrictions: Knife Only

Shopmenu Restrictions: Boots of Speed, All HP items, Long Jump

# of Skills/ Max Level/ Level Per Skills: 6 / 30 / 5

Level Suggestion: 3150

Skill One Description: Mythical Proportions: The Leviathan's size is of mythic proportions.

Skill One Effect: Gains 190 hp per level for a max of 950 extra health.

Skill Two Description: Reflective Scales: The Leviathan's scales can cause the strongest arrow to be turned back at its user.

Skill Two Effect: 75% proc rate to deal 1-5 damage back at attacker.

Skill Three Description: Serrated Teeth -- The Leviathan's teeth cause open wounds that slowly bleed out.

Skill Three Effect: 100% proc rate to cause enemy to lose 1 hp every step they take for 2-10 seconds.

Skill Four Description: Chilling Bite -- Whatever the Leviathan bites becomes slower.

Skill Four Effect: Slows enemy by 5-25% speed with 100% proc rate.

Skill Five Description: Water Regeneration: Water soothes the wounds and mends the bones of the Leviathan.

Skill Five Effect: Heals 1-5 hp every second.

Skill Six/Ultimate Description: Surge -- The Leviathan surges forth from the water, traveling great distances.

Skill Six/Ultimate Effect: Teleport in proportion with humans, 15 second CD.

Seems good, nice rename =3

hmm looks like anal rape to lurker. 100% return chance might be much, kinda forces people to aim for the head only and if he jumping around like a crazy lowgrav fucker it'll be hard to hit the head.

if i add that though i'd put it so infected is 1/team and that this is 1/team also.

oh and... it'd have blue tinted zombie skin =3

Guest badman

Sounds a bit OP as it's regen sounds way to fast I mean it has 1000 hp then you can regen from 1 to 500 in 30 seconds which I see as mega fast and the thing if it always regens health and is always dealing mirror damage I could see this as a problem maybe take this skill out and the ultimate sounds a bit op it's like giving zombie teleport maybe give it pistolers lunge ultimate but 10 seconds as humans is like cross map and this would limite the distance it could travle. Just my opinion I've probs mayed it crap but just limit it a little bit.

Guest badman
There is a gun race that has faster regen than that o:

and the mirror is there to encourage good aim *shifty eyes*

What's there's a gun race with 50hp regen per 3 seconds I don't think so :)

Guest badman
REVISED

In short lost 50 hp

lowered reflect chance by 25%

hp regen moved to 1-5 hp a second

Tele set at 15 seconds

ROUND TWO

have regen at 7.5 a sec just to be difficult :)

Guest badman
wtf superman you cant regen half a hitpoint D:

Yep and that's why it's difficult :) ha ha ha

I am going to go ahead and say, this is a bit OP but easily counterable, roots, bash rape the shit out of it, and you said S2 zombie, you mean S2 head hunter because in server two head hunter was EXACTLY like this, but yiyas said 100% reflection would be OP, I would suggest you dont give up the 100% reflection, but insted it only reflects 10% of the damage givin to it instead of 5 each hit otherwise, GREAT idea i love the idea of bringing server 2 races back to life

dang people can't count 5 hp every second is 50 hp in 10 seconds and zombie gains health faster then that the teleport how ever is a really bad idea now your trying to make and less op head hunter