Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Just got the G19 Keyboard

Guest Fohacidal
haha, I love the sound those Commodore keyboards make.

The good ol days of commodores and early macs. Loved those keyboard sounds too...

Guest Black Guys White Sister

I had this keyboard a while back, i dislike it, i bought it to program some binds to the keys and they never worked, and it would always show wow stats, imho it's a terribad keyboard

I had this keyboard a while back, i dislike it, i bought it to program some binds to the keys and they never worked, and it would always show wow stats, imho it's a terribad keyboard

just sounds like you suck at making macros. My G11 makes macros just perfectly the way I want it to, even though I rarely ever use them.

You should probably read the manual next time then.

I didnt even read it and my G19 is working perfectly.

Guest Fohacidal

Seriously my g19 is the best keyboard ever and a worthy upgrade to the g15, i dont understand why you had such big problems

Guest Fohacidal
Looks like a decent keyboard ,but I bet after you get over the fact that your keyboard has a screen , you wont even use it anymore. I woulda just bought an x4

I use my g19 screen everyday. Vent already comes installed with support for it

Looks like a decent keyboard ,but I bet after you get over the fact that your keyboard has a screen , you wont even use it anymore. I woulda just bought an x4

Uhhh no i use my screen everytime i start up a game.

I can finally browse,play,and stop music while in-game without minimizing. All on the screen.And i only use the youtube browser when im in games that dont have built in browsers.

Seriously its an amazing keyboard.

I use my g19 screen everyday. Vent already comes installed with support for it

Do you know if there is just a list of programs that i can download support for?

Guest Fohacidal
Uhhh no i use my screen everytime i start up a game.

I can finally browse,play,and stop music while in-game without minimizing. All on the screen.And i only use the youtube browser when im in games that dont have built in browsers.

Seriously its an amazing keyboard.

Do you know if there is just a list of programs that i can download support for?

google it man, i dont know off of the top of my head