Sign in to follow this  
Church

Last / First Reaction.

that or karma told him to

Excuse me? How did you come about thinking this? Just because we play together, doesn't mean that everything he does is for me or requested by me. Fuck. This LR/FR shit had nothing to do with me. His reasoning was legit.

I get that my name is "Church's Lover" but that doesn't mean his every decision includes me.

Chruch that game of ghost busters we played on lasers was one of the best games that I played in a while. Seriously I couldnt stop laughing. Also I thank shadow for letting me get into the secret room where I got 1000 health and fucking captured me some ghosts in my m16.

Chruch that game of ghost busters we played on lasers was one of the best games that I played in a while. Seriously I couldnt stop laughing. Also I thank shadow for letting me get into the secret room where I got 1000 health and fucking captured me some ghosts in my m16.

was a damn good game - we need the opacity command back!

Guest Tea

Wait why was it banned im kinda of late as far as i can see

Holy necro. It was banned because there can be ambiguity when the CTs decided who jumped last - and it could lead to possible favoritism and a bunch of other bullshit no one wants to deal with.

Basically, it's a bad game, fun, but people are going to be QQing over who jumped last and that's something no one wants.

Holy necro. It was banned because there can be ambiguity when the CTs decided who jumped last - and it could lead to possible favoritism and a bunch of other bullshit no one wants to deal with.

Basically, it's a bad game, fun, but people are going to be QQing over who jumped last and that's something no one wants.

Holy double post. And yeah, this about sums it up. While were on the subject of JB, Blob told me that "face your backs to your cells" is an illegal order yet I've seen it be issued several times. Is it not an illegal order, am I missing something?

Blob told me that "face your backs to your cells" is an illegal order yet I've seen it be issued several times. Is it not an illegal order, am I missing something?

This is one of the issues that pushed toward my leaving of JB

1. Its a grammatical train wreck

a. Face is assumed to be face forward (as in your face pointing that direction)

2. A large amount of people were saying the orders so quitely or quickly people wouldn't understand and would kill the majority that were actually doing it properly (as in, Takeonestepoutfacebackcellfreeze [slur words together on purpose] and killing those who did the path most chosen, usually facing their cell)

There are more reasons I'm just too lazy atm. If these don't answer your questions I'll add more later

This is one of the issues that pushed toward my leaving of JB

1. Its a grammatical train wreck

a. Face is assumed to be face forward (as in your face pointing that direction)

2. A large amount of people were saying the orders so quitely or quickly people wouldn't understand and would kill the majority that were actually doing it properly (as in, Takeonestepoutfacebackcellfreeze [slur words together on purpose] and killing those who did the path most chosen, usually facing their cell)

There are more reasons I'm just too lazy atm. If these don't answer your questions I'll add more later

I wasn't asking why it was illegal, I was just asking if it was illegal. I've seen it be issued several times now and I was wondering if I missed something.

I wasn't asking why it was illegal, I was just asking if it was illegal. I've seen it be issued several times now and I was wondering if I missed something.

As far as I know, it's still legal. There isn't some general rule that explicitly restricts switching out words from orders that our commonly used. It's sort of clever as well.

It's annoying when you get people who aren't fluent in English trying to use that order, and they trip all over their words. Then you get killed as a result.

It's annoying when you get people who aren't fluent in English trying to use that order, and they trip all over their words. Then you get killed as a result.

Pretty sure there is a rule that you have to give orders clearly ;)

JB = Cancer. Nuff said.

To much shit isn't obeyed, punishments aren't given as they should be in game.

So, JB = Cancer.

JB died when kids were taking rules SO seriously looking for any fucking way to kill you or exploit the rules. "HURRR YOU TOOK MORE THAN ONE STEP DIE!"

I remember when it was fun as hell, CTs were not nearly as nazi-like and you died for legitimate reasons. Not because you were listening; but the warden tricks you by wording something weird and gets you killed.

JB died when kids were taking rules SO seriously looking for any fucking way to kill you or exploit the rules. "HURRR YOU TOOK MORE THAN ONE STEP DIE!"

I remember when it was fun as hell, CTs were not nearly as nazi-like and you died for legitimate reasons. Not because you were listening; but the warden tricks you by wording something weird and gets you killed.

RIP Good JB Q_Q

JB would be totally more fun if

A) We had fewer, but more active, admins.

B) Something to keep rejects from becoming warden.

C) Some actual fucking. common. sense.

more tarp = more QQ = more pissing off admins wit complains = more QQ'ing = mass amounts of slayings/freeslays/burning/timebombing

I try to be fair and not tarp t's. I also attempt to kill t's with normal games and map games but what winds up happening is that a t rebels and kills me so I am forced to killwhore and tarp t's just to make it to the normal games. Also, I can just get sick of it and go t because t's seem to have more fun than ct's.

JB = Cancer. Nuff said.

To much shit isn't obeyed, punishments aren't given as they should be in game.

So, JB = Cancer.

No one asked you to play there...

RIP Good JB Q_Q

What we need is to get MONKEH, Petite and Boxman all back to playing 24/7