Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

guns on knife races

i know this is gonna be a short post but i gotta ask. is this whole ( you don't know how to use that gun gonna be the permanent fix to to stop ppl using guns on knife races? or is it just temporary. because i cant having guns even though i turned off the think that auto switches guns. its the fact that they make me visible is what is annoying.

It should make the gun your holding invisible as much as you if you have it at the beginning of the round or 2) constantly check your weapons and drop it when your not near someone, it works well if you dont forget

I don't play knife races much but when i do, When i get the chance i just drop the gun or i holster it. obviously as you've said it makes you see-able by your guns not being invis. My advice is just to throw them away the first chance you get :)

Just carry them around you, it's not like you're going to die really. Flame pred will blow up when they die most of the time, crazy evasion on savage along with extra dmg, troll has invincible ultimate, foxtail has ninja rope with 1 sec cool down, takeno and stealth assassin goes 100% invis except for knife which you could drop before doing so, KJ is invis until certain feet.

Also KJ is allowed to drop the pistol and only the pistols as it is only supposed to have the scout and nade on it only.

Just carry them around you, it's not like you're going to die really. Flame pred will blow up when they die most of the time, crazy evasion on savage along with extra dmg, troll has invincible ultimate, foxtail has ninja rope with 1 sec cool down, takeno and stealth assassin goes 100% invis except for knife which you could drop before doing so, KJ is invis until certain feet.

Also KJ is allowed to drop the pistol and only the pistols as it is only supposed to have the scout and nade on it only.

well im mainly talking about other than kj and sometime lurker too. the thing is if the gun is stealth with u at the begining of the round thats great but why cant they make them stealth when we pick them up since all we have to do is walk over them. especially when u pick up a big gun it gets easy to notice the gun flying around with a grappling hook.... also it adds more weapons to switch through when ur in a fight and u need to switch to a grenade or something else quickly.

All races have the same properties as KJ in terms of holstered weapons.

a holstered weapon is going to be fully visible, even if the weapon itself is invisible when you drop it or are holding it. it's pretty detrimental on flame pred because the invis is one of it's strongest points, it doesn't have very high mobility if it's coming down an open space. Same with Takeno, especially because of his ultimate.

a holstered weapon is going to be fully visible, even if the weapon itself is invisible when you drop it or are holding it. it's pretty detrimental on flame pred because the invis is one of it's strongest points, it doesn't have very high mobility if it's coming down an open space. Same with Takeno, especially because of his ultimate.

*coughcoughlongjumpcoughcough*

There is a reason we have a shopmenu.

Besides, I've found it really eaasy to simply rush the opposing team as flame pred and just die and utilize the suicide explosoin.

Wiped out an entire team that way once :D

*coughcoughlongjumpcoughcough*

There is a reason we have a shopmenu.

Besides, I've found it really eaasy to simply rush the opposing team as flame pred and just die and utilize the suicide explosoin.

Wiped out an entire team that way once :D

I don't buy long jump in the shopmenu because if I wanted to longjump I would play a longjump race. besides, I'm a terrible LJ knifer, my savage/troll is horrid.

Sign in to follow this