Sign in to follow this  
Levyon

Videocard Problems

Ok, so I built a computer for my brother. He didn't wanna by a new graphicscard, so I let him use an old GeForce2 GTS untill I upgraded mine, then I would put in my old Radeon 9200. So, I go to put in the 9200 and when I turn it on, nothing on the screen. The motherboard supports AGPx8, so compadibility shouldn't be a problem. I tried using diferent monitors. Then I turned it on again to see if it just needed time. It starts up, its seems to be working, but still nothing on the screen. I finally hear the Windows start up tune. What the hell is wrong? I put the videocard back into my old computer and it works.I'm a bit frustrated about it and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks.

Ok, so I built a computer for my brother. He didn't wanna by a new graphicscard, so I let him use an old GeForce2 GTS untill I upgraded mine, then I would put in my old Radeon 9200. So, I go to put in the 9200 and when I turn it on, nothing on the screen. The motherboard supports AGPx8, so compadibility shouldn't be a problem. I tried using diferent monitors. Then I turned it on again to see if it just needed time. It starts up, its seems to be working, but still nothing on the screen. I finally hear the Windows start up tune. What the hell is wrong? I put the videocard back into my old computer and it works.I'm a bit frustrated about it and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks.

THis happend to me to i think u have to reset bois or just simply restart pc or ur 9200 is messed up or just check wires and see if its connected into slot right