Sign in to follow this  
insanity

The UV Clan Reminiscence Book

Guest some fag
does anyone remember the really old members, like omega nemesis, prizkid, and im sure there are plent more but i cant remember them.

Yeah. Omega was cool, but an ass, and he still kind of is... I loved his Brooklyn accent, though... It was so funny to listen to him get pissed at someone.

As far as Prizkid is concerned, he is such a tard. I seriously hated him- I mean, he was alright at first, and we got along, but then his friend Josh joined and started breaking server rules left and right (mic spamming, disrespect, etc). If I booted/muted or anything'ed Josh, Priz would get so mad. I would tell Josh to be quiet multiple times before muting him on the ZM server. After unmuting him, it was a flurry of insults and curses (screaming no less), so I would boot him. He would come back and continue... I would only boot him because of clan rules... Then I finally just perma-banned him. At that time Prizkid left the clan because I was a "dick" and was abusing my powers. He even tried to hold it against me when I booted him for cheating (going out of map), and all the threats of him reporting my "abuse."

Whatever, Priz was an ass.

The two people I really miss are D. Maul and Willis. If they were still here, that would kick ass.

OMG does anyone remember the original picture thread where natedogg posted his picture. lol the best part was he was making fun of other peoples pictures.

Haha, yeah, the airsoft shotgun made it so much better. I should have saved that pic...

Yeah. Omega was cool, but an ass, and he still kind of is... I loved his Brooklyn accent, though... It was so funny to listen to him get pissed at someone.

Haha, yeah, the airsoft shotgun made it so much better. I should have saved that pic...

1. DO NOT Confuse Staten Island with BROOKLYN!

2. DO NOT Confuse Omega for BROOKLYN

3. Omega was gonna kick me one time for making fun of nates pic like 2 months ago ;)

And I was in the clan with Omega...why does no one remember me? Maybe cause I was BF2???

Except you didn't snitch to kick him out, you did it to tell everyone.

I never told you what to say, I said you snitched, which is as to quote Dwight from The Office, "Fact.". Besides, if time of joining mattered I would have seniority over you anyways.

Whats your point?

I wanted to tell it to everyone. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I was simply pointing out his blunder.

But obviously, the only thing you can infer out of the text is the word "snitching".

I can honestly tell you that debating with me about "snitching" is getting you nowhere.

And even if your so called "seniority" did matter, I wouldn't give three inches of shit.

And yes, you did tell me what to say. You told me I "snitching" on him, which in simpleton terms is a notion to say that something should not be said in the first place.

He did say that, and I WILL state it is as so I please.

I'd also like to take the time to say that the post I made was not meant to give offense to D&G. At first it was just a memory, but now it's just an debate about morales. Or I should say "was", because now i'm ending this.

Everyone knows debates about morales suck ass and can take a long, long time.

Guest some fag
1. DO NOT Confuse Staten Island with BROOKLYN!

2. DO NOT Confuse Omega for BROOKLYN

3. Omega was gonna kick me one time for making fun of nates pic like 2 months ago ;)

And I was in the clan with Omega...why does no one remember me? Maybe cause I was BF2???

Oh, sorry I don't know everything about Omega- he has what is generalized as a Brooklyn accent, whether hes from Staten Island or not.

I don't understand 2- what are you getting at.

I remember you from a while back.

Whats your point?

I wanted to tell it to everyone. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I was simply pointing out his blunder.

But obviously, the only thing you can infer out of the text is the word "snitching".

I can honestly tell you that debating with me about "snitching" is getting you nowhere.

And even if your so called "seniority" did matter, I wouldn't give three inches of shit.

And yes, you did tell me what to say. You told me I "snitching" on him, which in simpleton terms is a notion to say that something should not be said in the first place.

He did say that, and I WILL state it is as so I please.

I'd also like to take the time to say that the post I made was not meant to give offense to D&G. At first it was just a memory, but now it's just an debate about morales. Or I should say "was", because now i'm ending this.

Everyone knows debates about morales suck ass and can take a long, long time.

My point is Metal trusted you enough to tell you (most likely) and you respnded by being a dick. And this is getting me somewhere. It gives me the satisfaction of being right and you being wrong. Not to mention I'm making you use words most people wouldn't use when talking, which most liekly implies you are:

A) Trying to impress the forums

or

B ) Trying to make me feel stupid by using words you don't think I know.

And neither works. BTW if you were really trying to "end this" you would have posted on the last page, not 1-2 days later.

I don't see where Metal comes into this jackass. The only thing he did was tell me that he was kitty kitty.

D&G sent the message to me.

You're not making me use words, I chose to use them.

I used words even you could understand. I had no intention to confuse you, like you thought I did, which indirectly means I did confuse you.

And I'm replying two days late, as you did, because I didn't have access to a computer.

And obviously, as hypocritcal as you are, you try to make you yourself seem right all the time, which sounds like something you would say to Zeus.

So please, cry more and think of other loopholes for the next few days.

I don't see where Metal comes into this jackass. The only thing he did was tell me that he was kitty kitty.

D&G sent the message to me.

You're not making me use words, I chose to use them.

I used words even you could understand. I had no intention to confuse you, like you thought I did, which indirectly means I did confuse you.

And I'm replying two days late, as you did, because I didn't have access to a computer.

And obviously, as hypocritcal as you are, you try to make you yourself seem right all the time, which sounds like something you would say to Zeus.

So please, cry more and think of other loopholes for the next few days.

Metal comes into what? You are the one who mentioned him int he first place. And no, you didn't confuse me, it is just sort of weird all of a sudden you have to use more elaborate words in order to prove your intelligence or something. Also, my last reply wasn't two day late.

And how am I hypocritical? Zeus and I are alike, and I know this.

Oh shit, I remember when the URL to the forums was misspelled undeadvengence.com for like 3 months LOL

I almost assume that had something to do with Vegeta. lol. His posts were amazing. It was like decoding an alien language.

I almost assume that had something to do with Vegeta. lol. His posts were amazing. It was like decoding an alien language.

Nah, that was before Vegeta came. Besides, he didn't make the domain.

Guest some fag
The retardest people that were in the clan:

-Waffle

-Metal Militia

-Lord Yoda

-Masterchief

-Anime Kakashi

umm who else?

And we all hated jimmyboy, remember him guys?

Wait, weren't you pretty much head over heels in love with Lord Yoda? You also liked Metal Militia a LOT. Waffle, well most everyone liked him until he got screwed, and AnimeKakashi was fucked over as well.

The only legitimate person to hate on that list is JimmyBoy.

At start I liked yoda but after beh, all sucked ass and were assholes. For militia, NEVER! For waffle, I always laughed at his face, and anime kakashi, he was cool until he became an ass.

As far as Prizkid is concerned, he is such a tard. I seriously hated him- I mean, he was alright at first, and we got along, but then his friend Josh joined and started breaking server rules left and right (mic spamming, disrespect, etc). If I booted/muted or anything'ed Josh, Priz would get so mad. I would tell Josh to be quiet multiple times before muting him on the ZM server. After unmuting him, it was a flurry of insults and curses (screaming no less), so I would boot him. He would come back and continue... I would only boot him because of clan rules... Then I finally just perma-banned him. At that time Prizkid left the clan because I was a "dick" and was abusing my powers. He even tried to hold it against me when I booted him for cheating (going out of map), and all the threats of him reporting my "abuse."

Whatever, Priz was an ass.

The two people I really miss are D. Maul and Willis. If they were still here, that would kick ass.

Aw thanks man. XD And its NY - Staten Island.

And I hate prizkid too. backstabbing ****

Originally posted by 'Loading'

and lets not forget about ... ShadowNick

now you know just a small part of my life and most of my frustration comes from

Sorry if this was an old thread. I was googling my brothers name and this thread came up XD

I even tried googling my name and it gives alot of info from like back in the oldie days when I first got into the online universe.

Sorry if this was an old thread. I was googling my brothers name and this thread came up XD

I even tried googling my name and it gives alot of info from like back in the oldie days when I first got into the online universe.

is your brother one we know ?

Sup omega! People, meet another veteran from around when I joined.

Shadownick is his brother by the way... he was mad fun to play with cause everyone would always get so pissed at him and make the best disses.

Holy crap, I haven't seen you around for a while.