Sign in to follow this  
insanity

The UV Clan Reminiscence Book

When me, Lord Yoda and a few other people got bored and decided to have a dance which was then posted onto youtube :P. Loved every second

Here the link, i am the first guy you see headbanging (ish) :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Vesper.

Remember when Bios became President and JustFetus went to go cry in the corner and cut himself? Good times...

What the fuck? You've got to be kidding me.

Owned.

But seriously Fetus, you're being too much of a Fetus. Please knock it off.

What the FUCK?! You're talking to the wrong person.

Remember when I used to love the clan because I agreed with the leadership? Yeah, good times... too bad.

Here Fetus, Your mother told me to give back your key chain, sorry for having it so long.

So the time you had the key chain you havnt had sex?

Ok, so, basically I promised Kelso and some others that I'd make this thread containing some good old memories from UV's past that YOU contribute to. I have 2 rules that I'd like us to adhere to.

1) One per person please :)

2) It MUST have something to do with what happened in the PAST

I'll start off:

I guess one of the most memorable times for me was when Prizkid and Coinstar13 were making this one surf map and they were working really hard and we had like 8 members trying each new version out. I know it seems kind of cheesy, but I really enjoyed it :lol:

Your killing it guys... <_<

Ahem... this is actually how it happened. Me and boris both had admin on the old bf2 wake server and boris would goof around (I would too but not as much). Since we were on pretty much at the same time, you and gmau rooster assumed that we were both abusing admin, and reported it. Thus both our admins were taken away. I was pissed as hell so I was like, cmon boris we gotta get back at them, we took screenshots of gmau rooster "crashing" a heli into his own teammates and then took screenshots of you in-game, afk for 2 days. We told p2 it was stat-padding (idling to get more playtime on your stats) and you were kicked from the clan. Good times. (Btw, I stilll have the screenshots, I'll upload later).

Thats why I said it was my brother's fault, I had stop playing BF2 when all that crap happened, I came back for 2 days and we were banned ;)

But I miss the old times when we could see who could spin on top of the helicopter blades the longest, and putting C4s on the nose of the heli(like 10) then blowing em up, sending them back to the carrier and BAM!

I also liked seeing who could shoot Gibster outta the sky...(Remember him and Squegee? The ultimat helicopter team)

Thats why I said it was my brother's fault, I had stop playing BF2 when all that crap happened, I came back for 2 days and we were banned ;)

But I miss the old times when we could see who could spin on top of the helicopter blades the longest, and putting C4s on the nose of the heli(like 10) then blowing em up, sending them back to the carrier and BAM!

I also liked seeing who could shoot Gibster outta the sky...(Remember him and Squegee? The ultimat helicopter team)

omfg dude. you are god. Seriously, thanks for reminding me of all that. GIBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cc90z
omfg dude. you are god. Seriously, thanks for reminding me of all that. GIBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played with gibster a bit ago on karkand

Guest UrbanerMezei
He quit gaming :(

:unsure: Is that even possible for someone to do?

Wayland was funny but a total prick in my opinion (at least from the way the bastard treated me)

And I remember the old {L} ranks... thanks to Loading... lol