Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Post your desktop

Guest some fag

Ross, you dirty bastard, get a vacuum, a mop, and some Fabreeze, and everything will be cool. Get off your lazy ass.

its really not that bad, just a lot of cigarettes and clutter and my jew curls.

to the left of me above the amp, is four computers im building and to the right of me (off camera) is a buch of parts and boxes and a sheet(were i sleep) so the only place i can put trash when the can is full in the floor around me or on my desk. and i dont empty the ashtrays because the ash helps me think.

Guest some fag
its really not that bad, just a lot of cigarettes and clutter and my jew curls.

to the left of me above the amp, is four computers im building and to the right of me (off camera) is a buch of parts and boxes and a sheet(were i sleep) so the only place i can put trash when the can is full in the floor around me or on my desk. and i dont empty the ashtrays because the ash helps me think.

You're a messy bastard.

look at the show off. you and your windows. and a comfy chair. i like the ash because ill se it and go, hey, i better becarful and not knock anything over, or ill be cleaning for months.

Guest some fag

I'd take pictures, but I have a shit for crap camera. Takes like, 3 pictures before the batteries die.

Guest some fag
Powershot A200?

Largan... Something... Half the manual isn't even spelled correctly.

I'm surprised it doesn't have any lead paint... Well, maybe it does, I'm not sure.

look at the show off. you and your windows. and a comfy chair. i like the ash because ill se it and go, hey, i better becarful and not knock anything over, or ill be cleaning for months.

I don't smoke in my house... outside only!

Guest some fag
You don't have to take pictures....just hit the Print Scr button on your keyboard (above home).

I know, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about taking a picture of my setup.

Guest some fag
When we push that printscan thing how do we upload the pic to put it on here?

You have to take a hammer and beat the shit out of your computer, especially the motherboard, CPU, and video cards. I would also recommend a few good hits to the hard drive. That will unlock a special "upload the pic" window and you will upload it from there.

You have to take a hammer and beat the shit out of your computer, especially the motherboard, CPU, and video cards. I would also recommend a few good hits to the hard drive. That will unlock a special "upload the pic" window and you will upload it from there.

Can some one else answer my question really.

Guest Fohacidal

Ok Im sorry guys but I feel sorry for chronx now.

Ok, after pressing the prt scr button, go into paint, and press ctrl+v, then save as a .jpq or .png w/e and upload it to a website like photobucket.

Then you press ctrl+alt+del, go to processes, and you right click on explorer.exe and end the process, to ensure you save the pic and you dont get problems with the clipboard.

REMEMBER though, its not ieexplorer, its explorer

Guest some fag

Total. Fucking. Failure.

You're not in UV, anymore, dude, but you still have the tags, and that desktop... Well thats just dumb. I also can't help but notice that you named your account "xxnforcexx". Did you make your account before or after your mommy bought your computer? Just curious.