Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Post your desktop

Guest Fohacidal
ero.jpg

tsk tsk tsk

So perverted are the minds of todays youth

Llethander yours is nice. Its something like an adventure to stare into. Whoever had the anime..... I don't even need to say anything about that. Why would anyone like anime? Wierd

Guest Fohacidal
Llethander yours is nice. Its something like an adventure to stare into. Whoever had the anime..... I don't even need to say anything about that. Why would anyone like anime? Wierd

Not only that but whoever likes the hentai part of anime is also extremely weird... seriously :/

Me, I only think some pics are cool in my sigs, thats about it

Guest Fohacidal
you are todays youth dumbass. you are only 14.

Dumbass you got my age wrong

Guest some fag

Anime is fine- its a very artistic form, and I appreciate it, but that doesn't make me weird in the least.

Not only that but whoever likes the hentai part of anime is also extremely weird... seriously :/

Me, I only think some pics are cool in my sigs, thats about it

Hentai? Eh, people have their own taste. I don't like it, but I guess people like the imagination involved? Either way, you should seriously stop criticizing what people like all the time.

Guest Fohacidal
Anime is fine- its a very artistic form, and I appreciate it, but that doesn't make me weird in the least.

Hentai? Eh, people have their own taste. I don't like it, but I guess people like the imagination involved? Either way, you should seriously stop criticizing what people like all the time.

Hypocrite, because I like criticizing people, so by telling me to stop criticizing people because of what they like, when I in fact like doing it, your are just criticizing me to for something I like.

Guest some fag
Hypocrite, because I like criticizing people, so by telling me to stop criticizing people because of what they like, when I in fact like doing it, your are just criticizing me to for something I like.

What you like to do annoys others, because its directly relating to them. Anime has nothing to do with you, however, someone criticizing you obviously does. I'm not a hypocrite for telling you to stop.

@Fohacidal: Guess 17 is young but still I feel kind of offended by you saying that. It felt like you were trying to call me like 12 or 13.

@others: What if I like anime? Don't see how liking it makes me a weird person or any different from you guys.

Guest some fag
@Fohacidal: Guess 17 is young but still I feel kind of offended by you saying that. It felt like you were trying to call me like 12 or 13.

@others: What if I like anime? Don't see how liking it makes me a weird person or any different from you guys.

It doesn't, and thats why I got on Fohacidal about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hotmayo)</div>

Anime is just asian people with massive swords and gay magical powers most of the time.

No, anime is a type of drawing. What is made from anime is entirely dependent on the artist.

Guest Fohacidal

Dude I was being completely sarcastic, doesnt anyone pay attention to my previous posts? Im a huge cowboy bepop fan and I think stuff like Bleach and Hellsing is awesome. Its just so easy to call out the trolls (zeus) mainly because he always wants an argument...

Guest Fohacidal
imgp0483oo1.jpg

pic of setup

Whats with all the old CRT monitors?

Guest some fag
Whats with all the old CRT monitors?

Why does that matter? Whats more important, is what is up with all those cigarettes and all that trash?! No God loving creature should live that way. For shame, Ross, for shame...

/sarcasm

Guest Fohacidal
Why does that matter? Whats more important, is what is up with all those cigarettes and all that trash?! No God loving creature should live that way. For shame, Ross, for shame...

/sarcasm

Lol, he has plates in there to, someone is a bit slobbish :D