Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Post your desktop

Y doesnt any one use vista inspirate y would u stay with ugly xp but get a windows that looks like vista but is really xp + some features its sweet.

We don't want it running like Vista :P.

MSStyles Ftw.

Y doesnt any one use vista inspirate y would u stay with ugly xp but get a windows that looks like vista but is really xp + some features its sweet.

Lol, you can change the look of XP easily. Looks shouldn't matter too much anyways.

Vista sucks to kelso how do you change the looks?

its because Vista is ugly. its to noob-friendly.

XP is clean cut and formal. not this bullshit where i can "have multiple folders open IN 3D!!!!!!"

i want a folder open so that i can use it, not look at it.

Guest some fag
Untitled-1.png

Dont know how to put thumbnails, meh

At least you have good taste in cars...

Guest Fohacidal

Well if your not gonna get vista at least get one of those programs to change the whole theme or something.

Guest Fohacidal

I didnt mean you Zeus, I meant Zan, his desktop hurts my eyes. It looks like somebody tried to make a desktop in paint

I like your desktop to Zeus, but Ill stick with mine, simple yet classy. And trust me, if anything we can both agree on good cars. Viper is one of my personal all time favorites.

Guest some fag
I didnt mean you Zeus, I meant Zan, his desktop hurts my eyes. It looks like somebody tried to make a desktop in paint

I like your desktop to Zeus, but Ill stick with mine, simple yet classy. And trust me, if anything we can both agree on good cars. Viper is one of my personal all time favorites.

Same here. I don't like what Chrysler did with the new Vipers though... Should have stuck with the old formula- 400+ horsepower V10 on a couple of railroad tracks and a plastic body, hehe... Not this new fangled shit with all these Mercedes-Benz parts.

Anyway, I wasn't saying I didn't like your desktop- what is that, Vista?

Guest Fohacidal

Ya its vista with some minor modifications, you can tell because the start button is different, but there are several other differences I like a lot.

I agree with you, the older vipers (remember that classic white with blue racing stripes setup) and the older Viper GTS-R cars own everything. Tell me though, what is your opinion on convertibles? I dont like them as much for some reason.

Guest some fag
Ya its vista with some minor modifications, you can tell because the start button is different, but there are several other differences I like a lot.

I agree with you, the older vipers (remember that classic white with blue racing stripes setup) and the older Viper GTS-R cars own everything. Tell me though, what is your opinion on convertibles? I dont like them as much for some reason.

I love the original RT/10 because of it's open top, but unusual convertible style. The new ones, while they look "ok", aren't very safe, because those rollbars. As a matter of fact, watch this:

Well... Never mind, apparently the Top Gear video I was going to link to was taken off YouTube for terms of use violations... Bullshit if you ask me... I saw the video, and there was nothing wrong with it- nothing that would break the ToS...

But anyway, yeah, the old vipers raped so much, and its a shame that MB ever bought Chrysler. Recently, however, Chrysler was bought by Cerberus Capital Management... Maybe their cars will change for the better.

Guest Fohacidal

Well if you ever find the vid just post it up. I can agree with you, with some cars the revival is a good thing (Mustang, Corvette, Camaro) but for others its just failed completely (Land Cruiser, Dodge Charger?)

Guest some fag
Well if you ever find the vid just post it up. I can agree with you, with some cars the revival is a good thing (Mustang, Corvette, Camaro) but for others its just failed completely (Land Cruiser, Dodge Charger?)

The new Charger is fucking great. Dodge STUCK with the recipe for a muscle car. That recipe is a standard sedan body, with a powerful motor and sport suspension. Today the standard sedan body has four doors. Yeah, I would have loved for them to go with a 2 door with a sportier look, but really...

Guest Fohacidal

2 door and and to remain faithful to the the classic front grill, the new Charger is indeed a strong car, but when I judge a car looks count to, and whenever I see a charger I think of a ram thats lower to the ground and without a cab, seriously It was a disappointment for me.