Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee

Post ur piece.

Guns are for pussies.

Learn to fight like a man.

showing off your guns is pathetic IMO, they should be used as defensive tools at most, which i dont see many of you getting attacked, robbed or someshit

Do you have a beard

On your neck?

Same here. Only hunters can have guns through strict restrictions, even our policemen doesnt carry guns.

u in england ? cause in england police dont carry gun except those 1 in london that guarding the embassy or the 1 carry mp5 in palace :S other shouldnt allow weapon except gunclub membership + farmer

If prepubescence works for you.

Whoa your the toughest guy on the internet. I'll send you my gun so you can do the world a favor and shoot yourself. No but it seems that you're pretty butthurt, fighting with someone over the internet who is much younger then you, i wish i had your life.

I only got melee weapons...

Knives, swords, machetes, baseball bats, crowbars, tire iron, iron pipe...

And an airsoft gun.

However, my friend has an AR-15 modified Remington 700, and a .22 Longbarrel. Shot all 3, was fucking insane.

Whoa your the toughest guy on the internet. I'll send you my gun so you can do the world a favor and shoot yourself. No but it seems that you're pretty butthurt, fighting with someone over the internet who is much younger then you, i wish i had your life.

aaaahaha.

My Weatherby Vanguard in .243 Win ...with a Barska scope, but it works well enough for now.

1004001436.jpg

Grandpa's old Weatherby Mark V in .300 Weatherby Magnum

1004001437.jpg

And here's a somewhat outdated photo of the rest. (AR15 now has quad rail handguards, Savage 17 is painted)

The Ruger 10/22, Savage Model 99 and Savage 17 are mine.

0716091154a.jpg

Handguns, excluding the Beretta 85 (none are mine)

0716091211a.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone camera quality. But there you have it

edit: I really wanted to build my own AR15 in .50 Beowulf or 6.5 Grendel for Senior Project... (i live out in the middle of nowhere in a redneck town and it's been done before) and the school principal was for it. But the new superintendant shut me down. I was really disappointed... so now I'm stuck with photography :/

My Weatherby Vanguard in .243 Win ...with a Barska scope, but it works well enough for now.

1004001436.jpg

Grandpa's old Weatherby Mark V in .300 Weatherby Magnum

1004001437.jpg

And here's a somewhat outdated photo of the rest. (AR15 now has quad rail handguards, Savage 17 is painted)

The Ruger 10/22, Savage Model 99 and Savage 17 are mine.

0716091154a.jpg

Handguns, excluding the Beretta 85 (none are mine)

0716091211a.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone camera quality. But there you have it

edit: I really wanted to build my own AR15 in .50 Beowulf or 6.5 Grendel for Senior Project... (i live out in the middle of nowhere in a redneck town and it's been done before) and the school principal was for it. But the new superintendant shut me down. I was really disappointed... so now I'm stuck with photography :/

I love the luger. Do those flintlock guns even work?

Guest Fohacidal
I love the luger. Do those flintlock guns even work?

/megafacepalm

Even I pack heat. My piece, Sword, and paintball gun. My dad has a double barrel shotgun, 8 round pump, and a sword i gave to him. Oh and my money i can through at you till you drown, and imac i can drop of a building at you. RAWR. Prepared for zombies, bleks, lopez, and mexis.

<massive fucking images>

fives and 20's. slow down balla

It's not that garbage, look at that incident in Cheshire that happened a few years ago - I bet that guy wishes he had a gun now. Plus, it's tied to our right to form a militia when the government starts acting for reasons other than for the populace's best interest. If that right gets taken away we lose the ability to effectively rise up if a time ever calls for it.

This.

Guest iwanttojoinsg
1."If" it happens. unless your from some shithole, then its likely to not happen.

2. you just fail

I can see having it for protection(if really necessary) but its pretty obvious at least some people are against guns for obvious reasons.

w/e i guess im not from a pplace that shit like that happens that frequently.

You are fucking retarded. It can happen anywhere at anytime.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah, serious. He's got all of $115 there.

Dojima excuse me for a second but who the fuck are you, ur just a random forums guy. Tack on the imac probably worth more then uve seen in your entire worthless life. You are the only person i think i've ever seen that thinks they are so hard core on the internet. Please learn what real life is before i get a rope and hang your Filthy ass

Oh and the colors there are just random so dont think its me and how i dont like people of a different race.

Guest Fohacidal
Dojima excuse me for a second but who the fuck are you, ur just a forums stupid guy Tack on the imac probably worth more then uve seen in your entire worthless life. You are the only person i think i've ever seen that thinks they are so hard core of the internet. Please learn what real life is before i get a rope and hang your Filthy ass

derepped for being stupid

Good catch foh, almost forgot to fix it. I'll wait fro dojima to tell me how PCs are better which is the typical E-Fag thing to do.

I think I'll just let your post speak for itself instead.