Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

[Surf] OUR SURF SERVERS KICKING PEOPLE

I was just in the middle of playing when the new? surf server started to lag. For some reason everyone's ping shot up over 500, even mine, and I'm on T1. It then proceeded to kick everyone in the server due to the 300 latency limit. WTF??????? (If this was the solution to the rate problem, I doubt this was it.)

Yes it is possible to change your rates. I wont say how to do it but its possible, thats how you get the people with 5 ping and there lagging like shit. I consider it a hack, but only when i personally view the person and check for myself.

PS Do not modify your rates, and if there is inconceivable lag spikes try to contact P2 or Fox.

Yes it is possible to change your rates. I wont say how to do it but its possible, thats how you get the people with 5 ping and there lagging like shit. I consider it a hack, but only when i personally view the person and check for myself.

PS Do not modify your rates, and if there is inconceivable lag spikes try to contact P2 or Fox.

Of course u can change your rates but not in the surf server. Ive tried many times. The people with 5 ping as anyone would call it rate hacking as it looks like they are laggin like shit. Ive told a few to change it and they did. Theres always lag spikes not because of the players but the server. To me the surf server is a reck atm. It's not very stable and picks up lag really fast specially on certain new maps.

Sign in to follow this