Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Ceriasly

Too many people come in and actually follow orders, the whole time. They don't do anything with a gun in their cell...what's the fun of that.

It's called jailBREAK.

Voting for yourself won't get you VA.

Well said, I was about to say that this is not the place to beg for VA. If your destined to be one, you will be voted in like anyone else.

If people like you, they will nominate you.

Don't spam the forum for it and steal threads.

This thread was just mentioning that during certain times of the day, there are a lack of admins for keeping order, take care of free killers, and able to provide enhanced LR's.

I agree with this statement, but it is not a steady stream of no admins. It varies day to day, hour to hour.

And like blob said, many are available to contact, either in another server, friends lists, xfire, or on Ventrilo (although the voice systems have seemed pretty dead since Asian Haven disappeared and school has started.)

Rules are what keep it interested, it would create Chaos, but I think each week, we should rotate an rule out randomly.

This would add some spice to the game; the occasional ridiculous rule added for a week would also be fun.

Such as "Upon being offered LR, the CT's must do a chicken dance while the T determines their LR, failure to do so will result in a 2 round restriction."

Maybe have a revision or difference log at the bottom, so people can quickly see what is different from the "normal" ruleset.

Too many people come in and actually follow orders, the whole time. They don't do anything with a gun in their cell...what's the fun of that.

It's called jailBREAK.

Pretty sure that's directed towards sportsteen. He gets lr every fucking round. Can we restrict him from terrorist? Like only ct?

With school starting back up I have a pretty packed schedule so I haven't been on as much as I used to. But if there's any shit going down on JB and I'm on my computer, send me a message and I'll come in and deal with it.

I played with you the other day, so much fun. I love you, yes homo.

Jailbreak really has become boring over the last few months which is why im usually not there a lot and in mini-games. But if I do get messages about freekillers or something I always come in to deal with w/e. Work + School = no life 4 gaming