Sign in to follow this  
timmatahii

FOR THOSE THINKING OF LEAVING!

While i bid you a found farwell. Your making a mistake.

Look im 20 years old. I look at downtown and P2, they are younger then me. I might have had doupts but not any more. These guys are on top of thier shit. Every thing i suggested to help them out they had covered.

Those two (and for most part all of the admins) are also the most caring bunch of guys iv met yet. When there is a problem they are right on it. I can make fun of them and kid around. MANY! clan leaders are little punk arm chair generals.

=(UV)= is looking for mature players, So if your buying into this stupid shit ass hole who screwed our forums up then good riddince. Your not the kind we want or need.

The real =(UV)= (one's that care) are here to stay. You wont find a better zombie server, You wont find a better group of guys. And you wont YOU WONT! Have as much playing spacestationflee on some other server as you would on =(UV's)=.

I suggest you take into thought what i have just said, =(UV)= is here to stay with or with out you. We would prefer with...

Guest NubRoCket

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShakinBakin! @ Feb 11 2007, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You wont find a better group of guys. And you wont YOU WONT! Have as much playing spacestationflee on some other server as you would on =(UV's)=.

and YOU WONT! find a better wc3 mod server!

just helpin out ;)

people who leave say they dont like the situation that uv is in. welll shut the fuck up ad deal with it. running away from a problem isnt going to make it better. way to pussy out and leave the rest of us hanging out to dry

Guest some fag

Thank you guys, this might help us keep some of the more responsible players that we have been losing...

The sad thing is, that UV isn't really in that bad of a situation right now. We are actually on our way back up to the top.

Good luck to all of you, and let's make this clan even better than before! biggrin.gif

Guest punex

i so agree wit zues because i dont think anything is wrong if anything the clan is going to the top, like the Jefferson's once said, "we're moving on up, moving on up!"

I'm here to stay most definately. I agree this is an awsome clan and I won't be leaving any time soon, or at all I might add. I'll be here till it's final day, guarenteed! ..or till I get too old to play CS:Source. Whichever comes first. tongue.gif

Guest punex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (»يңдđ @ Feb 11 2007, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm here to stay most definately. I agree this is an awsome clan and I won't be leaving any time soon, or at all I might add. I'll be here till it's final day, guarenteed! ..or till I get too old to play CS:Source. Whichever comes first. tongue.gif

SO AGREE WIT SHADE!!!

Guest †Waffle†

SOH AND UV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT >.> just trying to be supported to our UV members and ex members

Sign in to follow this