Sign in to follow this  
voo5doo

build orders/strats/rushes

Oh lord. Alvindbest, it's best not to even engage in Pebbz. On another note, I'll kick Pebbz ass. I dare you to TRY and reaper rush me.

There is another TVP rush that is just as bad as a reaper rush.

except better.

There is another TVP rush that is just as bad as a reaper rush.

except better.

Proxy marauder, but that's no fun. Reapers is where it is at. But I'm finally gonna make my switch to Zerg. I only played Terran because of the campain. Now to learn the race I really wanted to play.

just want to put it out there

last 5 games TvP, i just marine spammed, and attacked with about 15-20 marines at the 6-7 min mark. I went 5-0. So many toss players try to tech up fast against Terran and those 20 marines just rape face. (Especially since you can semi kite zealots and just rape stalkers)

Only real thing that beats this is by having 2 sentries that keep forcefielding the entrance while you get ur pathetic VRs, or something of the sort.

While this strat may certainly work against toss/terran EARLY, you will get pooped on by zerg if they have banelings, and any competent zerg player will have banelings.

Not always true. Off creep, that early, banelings will be pretty slow-- a lot zerg players will go for zergling speed/lair before dropping a baneling nest, and even once it's dropped they won't have enough gas to make more than a handful of banelings. They go banelings for a couple of reasons-- to counter a bioball, or to bust down the wall-- they dont normally expect an early push of that size and a constant stream of 4-5 marines from a terran player.