Sign in to follow this  
BlkDrgn

jb down

Just take the stupid MIA maps off the server, this is getting very annoying and they are boring anyways..

this,

if you do nothing to stop it, then like adam said, there will be no more jB, i bet 11 year old noballsfaggots are shitting themselves as we type

Yes, but for some reason, on half the servers, i can't download maps. Gives me shitty errors. So, yeah, i needs mah JB.

sorry shuda, i like you though :)

Since this map is always doing this, why dont we just remove it from the server list? -.- That would stop the server crashing >.<

Sounds like it was removed from the list... the rotation list. I bet they left it on the server so some stupid ass admins kept switching back to it as a fuck you to MIA.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Sounds like it was removed from the list... the rotation list. I bet they left it on the server so some stupid ass admins kept switching back to it as a fuck you to MIA.

This guess is exactly on point.

I congratulate you.

Since this map is always doing this, why dont we just remove it from the server list? -.- That would stop the server crashing >.<

how does the map crash the server?

Guest Horny©at
Why does Sg do nothing against MIA's DDOS attacks? Do the engineers or whoever have their fingers up their arse?

Do you have your finger up your ass?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

It's not the map that's causing the crash.It's some script kiddie watching our server until we go to blackops, thats when the little 4 year old starts sending packets to our server like crazy and that's what is making it crash. I'll put money down that that's what it is.

About 6-7 months ago, we had this map on our jb rotation and it every time we went to it, we would get M.I.A kids joining our server with their tags on and telling us to stop with their high pitched voices. It's not the map that crashes the server it's the recent M.I.A fags trying to get revenge. They have a vibrator far up there vagina and they can't seem to get the thing out.

DDOS'ing is illegal, so we can report them if we know for a fact they're doing it.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

how does the map crash the server?

It doesn't because IT'S NOT THE MAP, it's some idiot script kiddie. When we had this map back then, it NEVER crashed. Nothing was wrong with it, it was the perfect map and pretty fun.

Guest Horny©at

If we take the map off the server, that's EXACTLY what the little M.I.A kids want and they win. Why the hell should we take the map off the server? It's a public map and we have a right to play it whether they like it or not. They, on the other hand, have no right to DDOS our Jailbreak server or crash it.

If we take this map off our server because of the intimidation of 11 year olds and their "Super hardcore badass scripts", then I have lost hope for sG.

Well, with all this down time, it gives me a chance to play some Starcraft 1 (Yeah, still haven't played it) and do some live streams. Anyone who wants to see me lose to IWBTG while waiting out the MIA shitstorm is welcome to come in.

Guest Cheshire kitty
OH MY GOD JB IS DOWN AGAIN. KLARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Can you let this thread die already?

Can you let this thread die already?

Sorry I forgot you cannot read or write. You just copy and paste other people's words and say they are yours. If you noticed jailbreak is down again making this thread relevant once more. Please learn to read "KAY THANKS". Note: before you think "OH WHAT DOES HE MEAN I CANNOT READ, TROLL TIME" and try to reply remember I do not care what immature platitudinous trolls say or do. Only when you can reach a honorable troll level will I respond with "SOME SHIT TALKING"

Guest Cheshire kitty
Sorry I forgot you cannot read or write. You just copy and paste other people's words and say they are yours. If you noticed jailbreak is down again making this thread relevant once more. Please learn to read "KAY THANKS". Note: before you think "OH WHAT DOES HE MEAN I CANNOT READ, TROLL TIME" and try to reply remember I do not care what immature platitudinous trolls say or do. Only when you can reach a honorable troll level will I respond with "SOME SHIT TALKING"

jb will be down constantly until the shit with mia clears up, making it ignorant to update the forum on just how often it goes down.

You barely know me but you're just so mad...

jb will be down constantly until the shit with mia clears up, making it ignorant to update the forum on just how often it goes down.

Actually I am quite content I am about to go to boxing which always puts me in a good mood. The fact that you think I am mad makes you ignorant. Good try though maybe when you graduate junior high you will learn the definitions of words and how to use them. Then again maybe you will just plagiarize all your work off wikipedia. Either way I think I care less about not caring before.

If we take the map off the server, that's EXACTLY what the little M.I.A kids want and they win. Why the hell should we take the map off the server? It's a public map and we have a right to play it whether they like it or not. They, on the other hand, have no right to DDOS our Jailbreak server or crash it.

If we take this map off our server because of the intimidation of 11 year olds and their "Super hardcore badass scripts", then I have lost hope for sG.

I personally don't think it's worth the drama just to prove a point, and I'd rather have a jailbreak server which is up and has fewer maps than one which is down.

MIA is obviously a huge fucking prick. Just read this pastebin by him where he says the only servers allowed to use his maps are JB servers below 30 slots or EgO servers. http://pastebin.com/SqRDswPX

Also, he thinks having a YMCA across the street with a pool is somehow realistic in a jailbreak server. Cause it's really realistic to take prisoners to a fucking YMCA across the street when they're in jail.

I wouldn't take the map off the servers. I want Sg to put every single map labeled MIA on their server. Just because it annoys him. But there has to be a way to stop the server crashings, no?

Like kitty said, If no one can fix this soon enough, Goodbye jailbreak for a good couple of months.

Uh I'm not talking a raid of MIA's servers or whatnot, I'm saying that there should be more done to stop these DDOS attacks and recover from them. Or yeah, sg JB will go down.

Yeh i know what you meant, But what can there be done?, All the staff can try do is delete the map/maps other than that we need PROOF, Of what they're doing before we can actually fix is, That's why I'm Pretty sure right now jailbreak is going to die within the next few months, I mean look at how many people are on during peak hours? Barely hits 40, Look how many people are on during night time?, Barely hits 10. Back In the day's ( I'm sure alot of people know what I'm talking about ) At peak hour, If you were not a donators or admin + you would have to wait god knows how long to get on the server, These day's theres never enough people to make you wait to get on the server and when It was morning in the US there would be a good 30 - 40 players on. This is just a start of a sG jailbreak Apocalypse lol

How about someone gets the fuck off their ass tracks these kids ip and fucking report him to the feds. DDoS is a federal offense punishable up 10 years. Little fucker wants to DDoS us then why dont we solve the problem.

Erm, he has said on that post that if you have his permission and add in made by M.I.A somewhere on the map you can use it, so why not give him credit and ask his permission.

Lets just make another map that's just cells and a yellow and black line and replace blackops with that. That's the only place we go for about 90% of all rounds there anyways.

This, and I laughed. Hard.

Erm, he has said on that post that if you have his permission and add in made by M.I.A somewhere on the map you can use it, so why not give him credit and ask his permission.

Because he acts like he can control Jailbreak servers with his petty little kids who DDOS servers that have his name on it. He's a pathetic little prick. Maps are public domain. They are not books or movies that can be copyrighted.

Everything on CS:S can be used by anyone at their will at anytime. So no, I don't think it'd be good to succumb to his ways.

Also, he pretends like the best thing he can do is ask nicely for servers to remove the map. But that's obviously not been done.